Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[SOLD] VIC - Project Exceleena II

SOLD

- NO GAMES ARE INCLUDED.
- Control panel bezel was originally pretty gross, covered in ciggie burns. Filled and sanded back then repainted, I think I did an ok job but as such it's not stock anymore. Got a repro panel for it too as the old one had a healthy amount of rust in it.
- Fluro/Speakers work!
- Missing PSU - Original PSU died spectacularly. Some re-wiring required.
- Phillips tube (burn free) and Jomac Universal Chassis - Not the original Nanao MS9-29A
- Video connector needs re-wiring : was originally using this in an Astro City.
- Only 1 lock + key, front door.
- No rotation mech but the rest of the monitor frame is original. I wish they all had handles.
- Credit PCB gone, no coin mech or coin mech holder.
- Cabinet has been given a light vacuum after those photos were taken, otherwise a bit of a rats nest.
- Body is a bit tired looking.
- Two random bits cut out in the back, I could only assume this was done back when the original chassis died?
- Will include a full set of buttons and sanwa JLF sticks.

Essay aside (I think thats everything). It just needs a new PSU and some wiring to be re-done and it's more or less good to go, I've been a bit critical but I want to make it clear that this cabinet needs some kind of work at the very least. I fomo'ed back into this hobby a bit so I overpaid big time lol, while I have learned a lot from the experience, Namco cabs just aren't my thing.

Pricing it at what I think it's more or less worth but I'm open to any reasonable offers. Cheers.

Exceleena_Assembled.jpg

Exceleena_Tube.jpg

Exceleena_Interior2.jpg

Exceleena_Back.jpg

Exceleena_Interior.jpg

Exceleena_Shell_Front.jpg

Exceleena_PSU_Case_Front.jpg

Exceleena_PSU_Case.jpg

Exceleena_Harness.jpg

Exceleena_Panel_Old2.jpg

Exceleena_Panel_Old1.jpg

Exceleena_Panel.jpg