IGNORED

rare game i found on facebook marketplace

hi all picked this little beauty up last night.i presume its aussie made and i remember them in the 70s along mornington peninsula ,along side huge slot car tracks and old rifle games. drop your 2 cents into the top hole flick it from side to side with a bit of skill,to avoid the holes that swallow your coin,eventually if your good ,you get your 2c back.simple but fun.

240795109_10159842467467280_6785388615072687696_n.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, sparkaruss said:

hi all picked this little beauty up last night.i presume its aussie made and i remember them in the 70s along mornington peninsula ,along side huge slot car tracks and old rifle games. drop your 2 cents into the top hole flick it from side to side with a bit of skill,to avoid the holes that swallow your coin,eventually if your good ,you get your 2c back.simple but fun.

240795109_10159842467467280_6785388615072687696_n.jpg

Yes I used to play that down in the place in RYE , they had heaps of stuff there and the massive 8 track slot car track. I have looking for one of these for years also, a rare beast, have fun ....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thegrunta666 said:

Yes I used to play that down in the place in RYE , they had heaps of stuff there and the massive 8 track slot car track. I have looking for one of these for years also, a rare beast, have fun ....

yep thats the place i saw it to, there was some great stuff down there back in the day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arcade King said:

How does it work? be keen to see the insides.

its a penny flicker,   you flick the side trigger widget things ( 3 each side) and it shoots the coin off into that stage of the ramp.   all very simple

• Like 1