Jump to content
IGNORED

Pinball with the boys


Chaza73
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Super Moderator

That is what this caper is all about.

AA is here to bring enthusiasts and players together.  I made most of the mates I have from pinball over a beer at a strangers house when they put on a meet. 🍺

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Chaza73 said:

 Blowing up my machines 

20210828_215613.jpg

20210828_215625.jpg

I was about to say Pretty Flash....Until I blew up ya photo...

Is that Stellar Wars? made by?

Cab looks a lot like Flash

Any snags left?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DAG said:

I was about to say Pretty Flash....Until I blew up ya photo...

Is that Stellar Wars? made by?

Cab looks a lot like Flash

Any snags left?

Just recovering from a semi alcohol fuelled night with a few friends and we were saying how stellar wars is very similar to flash.🤣🤣 made by Williams and probably the same year about.

 

4 hours ago, furballx said:

That is what this caper is all about.

AA is here to bring enthusiasts and players together.  I made most of the mates I have from pinball over a beer at a strangers house when they put on a meet. 🍺

Very funny all but one of many i met through pinball and glad I did.  Its just a bonus they like to drink sprits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1978 - Flash

Mine just had a PDI put on the old girl last night....I nearly thought there was no glass on it....Ha HA....Not even drunk....yet???

Williams must have bought out British Paints red black and white spray cans...lol

Snags?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DAG said:

1978 - Flash

Mine just had a PDI put on the old girl last night....I nearly thought there was no glass on it....Ha HA....Not even drunk....yet???

Williams must have bought out British Paints red black and white spray cans...lol

Snags?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 only one snag and one chop left so it must of been good. So of course I eat it when I got up.🤟🤟

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great pics looks like a ton of fun cant wait for the god damn lock down to end here in NSW so we can do more of the same have a few mates round have a few drinks of an alcoholic nature a good feed and play a hell of a lot of pinball its been a while since we have been able to do it i cant even remember when this pic was taken

DSCN4623.JPG

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, The Big Easy said:

Great pics looks like a ton of fun cant wait for the god damn lock down to end here in NSW so we can do more of the same have a few mates round have a few drinks of an alcoholic nature a good feed and play a hell of a lot of pinball its been a while since we have been able to do it i cant even remember when this pic was taken

DSCN4623.JPG

Sorry to hear that m8. I like to do this once a year. We live in a small town and its always good to catch up with like minded people and have a few drinks and a feed. Yeah be awesome when we can go back to normal.🍻

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...