Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball with the boys

Chaza73

• Administrators

That is what this caper is all about.

AA is here to bring enthusiasts and players together.  I made most of the mates I have from pinball over a beer at a strangers house when they put on a meet. 🍺

• Like 7

2 hours ago, DAG said:

I was about to say Pretty Flash....Until I blew up ya photo...

Is that Stellar Wars? made by?

Cab looks a lot like Flash

Any snags left?

Just recovering from a semi alcohol fuelled night with a few friends and we were saying how stellar wars is very similar to flash.🤣🤣 made by Williams and probably the same year about.

4 hours ago, furballx said:

That is what this caper is all about.

AA is here to bring enthusiasts and players together.  I made most of the mates I have from pinball over a beer at a strangers house when they put on a meet. 🍺

Very funny all but one of many i met through pinball and glad I did.  Its just a bonus they like to drink sprits.

1978 - Flash

Mine just had a PDI put on the old girl last night....I nearly thought there was no glass on it....Ha HA....Not even drunk....yet???

Williams must have bought out British Paints red black and white spray cans...lol

Snags?

1 minute ago, DAG said:

1978 - Flash

Mine just had a PDI put on the old girl last night....I nearly thought there was no glass on it....Ha HA....Not even drunk....yet???

Williams must have bought out British Paints red black and white spray cans...lol

Snags?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 only one snag and one chop left so it must of been good. So of course I eat it when I got up.🤟🤟

• Like 3

Great pics looks like a ton of fun cant wait for the god damn lock down to end here in NSW so we can do more of the same have a few mates round have a few drinks of an alcoholic nature a good feed and play a hell of a lot of pinball its been a while since we have been able to do it i cant even remember when this pic was taken

DSCN4623.JPG

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Big Easy said:

Great pics looks like a ton of fun cant wait for the god damn lock down to end here in NSW so we can do more of the same have a few mates round have a few drinks of an alcoholic nature a good feed and play a hell of a lot of pinball its been a while since we have been able to do it i cant even remember when this pic was taken

DSCN4623.JPG

Sorry to hear that m8. I like to do this once a year. We live in a small town and its always good to catch up with like minded people and have a few drinks and a feed. Yeah be awesome when we can go back to normal.🍻

• Like 1