IGNORED

World Championship of eSports 5 - Games List

Hi everyone,

I have created a personal MGL Games List with every MGL game I have played from (30/07/2019) - (21/09/2021)  Games List

Incase the link isn't working here is all the games in text form:

1. Swimmer

2. Joust 2 

3. Mr. TNT

4. R-Type 

5. Wardner 

6. 10-Yard Fight

7. Popeye 

8. Black Tiger 

9. Star Force 

10. Super Pac-Man

11. Tetris 

12. Raiden 

13. Mr Do's Wild Ride 

14. Space Fury 

15. 1942 

16. Moon Patrol 

17. Roc 'n' Rope

18. Twin Cobra 

19. Paperboy 

20. Chicken Shift

21. Satan's Hollow

22. Super Pang 

23. City Connection 

24. Zippy Race

25. Mappy 

26. Frog & Spiders 

27. Gravitar 

28. Thief 

29. P-47

30. Triple Punch 

31. The Deep

32. Phoenix 

33. Pac-Man Plus

34. Bank Panic 

35. Snap Jack 

36. Van-Van Car

37. Toobin'

38. Son Son

39. Galaxian

40. Time Scanner

41. Do! Run Run

42. TNMT 

43. Space Firebird

44. Indiana Jones & The Temple Of Doom

45. Cosmic Alien 

46. New Zealand Story

47. Vs. Dr. Mario

48. Rolling Thunder 

49. Lock 'N' Chase 

50. Yie Ar Kung-Fu

51. Joust 

52. SWAT

53. Moon Cresta

54. Frogger

55. Burger Time

56. Zoo Keeper

57. Return Of The Invaders 

58. Flashgal 

59. Anteater

60. Dangerous Dungeons 

61. Bagman 

62. Rygar

63. Mr F. Lea. 

64. Venture 

65. Ghosts 'n Goblins

66. Vs Excitebike

67. Fantasy Zone

68. Mat Mania

69. Psychic 5

70. Intrepid

71. Rootin' Tootin' 

72. Robotron 

73. Centipede

74. Rampage

75. Canyon Bomber

76. Rally X

78. Dig Dug

79. Swimmer 

80. Tinkle Pit

81. Demon's World

82. Elevator Action 

83. Amidar 

84. Tapper

85. Jump Bug

86. Sindbad Mystery

87. Sunset Riders

88. Circus Charlie

89. Mr. Do!

90. Lode Runner 4

91. Blasteroids

92. Lasso 

93. Blood Bros.

94. Rally Bike 

95. Andro Dunos

96. I'm sorry

97. Wildwest Cowboys Of Moo Mesa

98. Donkey Kong 

99. Lunar Rescue 

100. Track & Field 

How many MGL games have you played?       Thank you for reading.

Edited by Evan04
  • Like 1

Hi Evan,

I started playing in MGL42 so that makes 71 games for me. That's just over 28% of all the games ever played in MGL, so I have a lot to look forward to in future MGLs.

What I have really enjoyed about the MGL is the discovery of the games. Not just the games Ive not played before but also getting deeper into some of my favourites from back in the day. When I was a kid I was lucky to scrape together a buck or 2 of 20c pieces to play with and without natural ability my games were over quick. Now as an old man with mame its awesome giving me unlimited attempts, I can grind away on a game and get better and further, its great fun and rewarding.

It helps to have a goal and without the friendly competition in the MGL I probably wouldn't put in as much effort and get as far into each game.  Its safe for me to say that all my MGL scores so far are PBs with maybe only one exception.

I look forward to being around to game in many more MGLs to record some PBs in the remaining 72% and revisit some PBs on the ones I've played so far.

• Like 2

On 22/08/2021 at 4:26 AM, Ace1942 said:

Hi Evan,

I started playing in MGL42 so that makes 71 games for me. That's just over 28% of all the games ever played in MGL, so I have a lot to look forward to in future MGLs.

What I have really enjoyed about the MGL is the discovery of the games. Not just the games Ive not played before but also getting deeper into some of my favourites from back in the day. When I was a kid I was lucky to scrape together a buck or 2 of 20c pieces to play with and without natural ability my games were over quick. Now as an old man with mame its awesome giving me unlimited attempts, I can grind away on a game and get better and further, its great fun and rewarding.

It helps to have a goal and without the friendly competition in the MGL I probably wouldn't put in as much effort and get as far into each game.  Its safe for me to say that all my MGL scores so far are PBs with maybe only one exception.

I look forward to being around to game in many more MGLs to record some PBs in the remaining 72% and revisit some PBs on the ones I've played so far.

@Ace1942Yeah the MGL is a great competition, @OOOdoes a great job, I'm also looking forward to the future as well 🙂 I'm not that far off now from 100 MGL games played.

you are doing a great job as well, keep it up 🙂

Edited by Evan04
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

It is a pity that there is no game Team Fortress 2. Lately I have been playing it all the time. By the way, did anyone buy these skins here? I'm mainly interested in different clothes, for example, Strange Cold Snap Coat. If someone bought skins, please write how it works. I would like to make sure everything is okay.