IGNORED

Do we still need two pinball sections?

Arcade King

Do we still need two pinball sections?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do we still need two pinball sections? Pinball and New Pinball Discussion?

• Yes
    • No

• Administrators

Just throwing this out there. Since the site is much easier to navigate now do we really need a Pinball and a New Pinball section or can I merge them into 1?

I'm going to be trimming the fat a bit and merging some sections to make the site less busy looking.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pop Bumper Pete said:

a lot of clutter could be removed if you just deleted the Arcade section

Great idea Pete. More room for the more important games. Pinball 😂😂

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DeadlyVermin
      Update 18/11/21 - Sold
      Update 15/11/21 - posted elsewhere and sold pending final payment.

Hi everyone, I thought I would post here to give the community a chance before Facebook and Gumtree.
      I’m on the list for JJP Guns N Roses Limited Edition and have paid my deposit of $1500 with Pinball Sales (Paul) in Melbourne. Contacting him a week ago he has confirmed that delivery is on track before Christmas this year.
      While waiting I had the opportunity to take the place of someone else’s order (that person had purchased one 2nd hand while waiting) so  I jumped on and received my machine last week.  Not wanting to cancel the order, I thought someone else might like to buy my place in the queue at cost price.
      To be clear, $1500 to me now, the residual ($15350) to Paul at Pinball Sales closer to delivery. 

Thanks, I will leave this ad up for a couple of days before posting on other sites.
      Thanks,
      sean

• By DeadlyVermin
      Hi all,
      I’m after either a Hobbit pinball machine (any trim level considered) or a Stranger Things machine (again, will consider a Pro, Prem, or LE). Located in Melbourne so Victorian sellers preferred but can work will Bill for transport if interstate. Looking at paying a reasonable price for machine (dependant on trim level) so not interested in any offers trying to sell thousands over what they should be valued at (apologies for jaded comment, just had some crazy offers recently).
      Genuine  buyer with cash ready. 
      Thanks!

• By DAG
      Howdy all, our next Pinball Competition is Match Play from 6:40 pm and is on at Wynnum tomorrow night for only $20 which includes all machines on Free Play
      4 meets completed and $800.00 in prizemoney given out already..... Come to Wynnum tomorrow night and win your share.... 
      Memberships available at the venue...
    • By Ando77
      Im feeling somewhat nostalgic and searching for pics and vids from back in the 80's 
      Sydney in particular
      Anyone got some good leads ?
      Vid about 90's was interesting 

• By BenMas
      SOLD
      PRICE DROP! to $11,800 (My new machine's on the way and I'm keen to speed up this sale!) Dropping the price by $1k
      Selling my "Guardians of the Galaxy" PREMIUM to make way for a new machine. 
      This machine has been home use only, I am the only owner.
      It was purchased directly from AMD who also installed mirror blades and shaker motor. 
      Playfield and cabinet are in excellent condition. Some wear on the shooter lane (see photos)
      There are no faults or issues. Well looked after machine.
      ------------------------
      PRICE DROP! to $11,800
      $12,800 (or Best Offer)
      ------------------------
      Located in Melbourme
      ------------------------