Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Newbie first PB (Firepower)

G'day guys. I'm a bit excited, after 40 years I've finally found my baby. I used to smash this machine many years ago and fell in love with it. I'd just like to shout out to Travis from Brisbane Pinball repairs. What a gentleman and a character. Expert help in all fields of repairs. My PB was dead, he gave it his magic touch and helped me out at the same time (great price) very pleased. He even helps me with tech questions over the phone. Thank you Travis.

• Like 11

47 minutes ago, Paul Gripe said:

G'day guys. I'm a bit excited, after 40 years I've finally found my baby. I used to smash this machine many years ago and fell in love with it. I'd just like to shout out to Travis from Brisbane Pinball repairs. What a gentleman and a character. Expert help in all fields of repairs. My PB was dead, he gave it his magic touch and helped me out at the same time (great price) very pleased. He even helps me with tech questions over the phone. Thank you Travis.

I’m hoping Trav told you they breed too mate. Won’t be long and you’ll be in trouble with the Mrs when you want to knock down a wall to make a Pinball room. Firepower great game too. Welcome mate. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 6:06 PM, JOKERPOKER said:

I’m hoping Trav told you they breed too mate. Won’t be long and you’ll be in trouble with the Mrs when you want to knock down a wall to make a Pinball room. Firepower great game too. Welcome mate. 

Haha I’ve been told that from a few ppl. I think I’ll just stick with my long lost love for awhile. 👍👌

On 8/17/2021 at 6:45 PM, Shan said:

Hello Paul, welcome to Aussie Arcade.

Thank you Shan. I’m feeling a great camaraderie. Cheers. 

On 8/17/2021 at 10:39 AM, bargainmachine said:

welcome to AA, classic first pin enjoy 👍

Thank you for the warm welcome. 👍👌

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 9:17 AM, Rich said:

welcome to AA, what a ripper first pin........got room for more?

Tnx Rich. It sure is a ripper. I’ve been smashing it like I did 40 years ago. Whoooo hooooo

ill stick with this baby, it’ll do me.

On 8/17/2021 at 9:17 AM, Rich said:

welcome to AA, what a ripper first pin........got room for more?

On 8/17/2021 at 9:07 AM, felixthadog said:

Welcome to AA 😎

Cheers for the warm welcome. 

On 8/17/2021 at 7:42 AM, Brad said:

Welcome Paul!

Tnx Brad.