IGNORED

Changing background and text colours

danny_galaga

• Administrators
2 hours ago, danny_galaga said:

Thanks! Was having trouble seeing it on my phone with the black background. Didn't even think to just look at the bottom of the page for options!

Let me know if any of those fit the bill. Brad is working on others in the background and I'll add some more options down the track so keep and eye on it.

• Administrators
Just now, JOKERPOKER said:

Anything was better than the black. Jeff helped me out getting logged in again Trav. Kept locking me out so I ended up using the change password link to get up and running again now. 

Good to see you mate.

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Awesome work Trav, I know how much effort you have put into this for the benefit of many !

Not to forgot Shane either, always awesome!  ( he definitely needs the default white background or he thinks the monitor is in standby 🙂 )

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

okay i changed the 'theme' to light way back when i noticed it affecting my visuals, but am wondering if there is an option so that when you bring the login page up it won't be in black and can be in the option you choose to view the website?

this is a legit question with no discrimination meant to anyone.

how fucked that i have to put that in so no one gets offended. 

• Administrators
On 01/10/2021 at 6:10 PM, Rich said:

okay i changed the 'theme' to light way back when i noticed it affecting my visuals, but am wondering if there is an option so that when you bring the login page up it won't be in black and can be in the option you choose to view the website?

this is a legit question with no discrimination meant to anyone.

how fucked that i have to put that in so no one gets offended. 

Have you tried changing the theme when logged out as a guest? Its the only way I can think of.