IGNORED

VPGL 19 - Tournament Standings

After 3 games we see kane take the first two out but drop some points finishing 4th in game 3. After a win in game 3, PPLBob shares 2nd place with legin.

Q leads our unofficial junior division of the competition and

In our spouse battles, mozzie1 currently has the lead over Mrs Moz, can he keep it?

image.thumb.png.b67c101363f46aa3d8c1a22926289a4e.png

With 4 games now completed, let's take a look at the current standings.
image.thumb.png.30afa28cd40977f569dbedfaa473bffd.png

Kane hanging onto the lead although he dropped some points in the last two games. This is not something we are used to seeing with kane. Is he taking it easy? In a slump? Just had a couple of games that didn't suit him? Only time will tell how this all plays out. RusstyT, PPLBob, legin and Crakkers all within striking distance. Mozzie1 holds the lead in the "Battle of the Marsh" at this stage but Mrs Moz is really putting on the pressure. Will we get more guest appearances throughout the tournament such as Capp in game 3 and if so, will they help or hinder those competing for positions?

On 27/08/2021 at 1:24 PM, PPLBob said:

Since this page is probably checked more than the others - I thought I would share my collection of pinball call outs that you can use on your smart phone.  

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/folder/WxUEXQzK#yEUpdAUKY5pIAZsO40FVyA

Awesome. Thanks mate. I've often searched for this kind of thing but not found a decent collection before.

5 games are now complete and kane is still leading but PPLBob is chipping away at that lead and RusstyT only a single point from him. The battles are close in this competition with ever so small margins separating the players. Mrs Moz has picked up some nice points in the last couple of games and has narrows mozzie1's lead over her to just a single point.... C'mon Mrs Moz, not that I'm taking sides

image.thumb.png.722c5815527567c679d61cdeace0a7a1.png

With 6 games now closed, only 3 more weekends will see this league finished. We have a close competition on our hands with kane leading the way over PPLBob by just 3 points and just 3 points behind again is RusstyT. Still plenty of time left to shuffle the competitions positions.

image.thumb.png.019624edf6603dc6fb3bf0ae75e9752e.png

7 games now closed and just two to finish and the competition is fascinating. kane managing to pull a little more of a gap at the front but PPLBob is still close enough to pounce if kane slips. Crakkers is pushing RusstyT and really making him earn that 3rd place on the podium and legin is there pushing along with him. Mozzie1 has managed to extend his lead over Mrs Moz but with mozzie1 dealing with some things at the moment, Mrs Moz is loving CSI and could give herself every chance of leaving mozzie1 behind.

image.thumb.png.f2113734fa20f471d5e2272e73a8e36a.png

• Like 1

With 8 games now closed, an error on the start date of game 9 sees us with just one game, and one week left of the competition. A few have already put up billion + games in Bride of Pinbot but who will take the win at the end of the week?

At the closure of game 8 we see kane still leading the way but only by 2 points to PPLBob. RusstyT stands proud on the final step of the podium. Legin and Crakkers sit equal 4th and mozzie1 has a handy lead in the battle for domestic dominance over Mrs Moz.

image.thumb.png.4d33676c63a0d580d5c71ab4b7a41817.png

VPGL 19 comes to a close and we have a new champion. Congratulations to PPLBob on taking out this league. kane is always there making players push harder to get better scores and managed to take 2nd place with RusstyT proving too good for the others taking a strong 3rd place.

image.thumb.png.6a84066455f61fb46422fc971039b9f0.png

In the overall competition for 2021 supremacy, kane leads the way with 2 wins and a 2nd place giving him a current total of 72 points. In 2nd place and we see a 3 way tie with PPLBob, RusstyT and legin all on 53 points. There are plenty of opportunities for position changes in the last league of the year. Who will be crowned the 2021 champion?

image.png.a728aeda126653bd3fc852ea7c9a6ed9.png

Great comp everybody!  I spent way more time than I probably should have this time around.  I thought for sure Kane was going to pull another one out at the very end of BOP..... that had me plenty worried.

• Like 1

Thanks again JAR for running the tournament.  I hope you find somoene to take over running the next one.  I would offer but working away has too many challenges, especially internet/phone access

• Like 1

19 hours ago, legin said:

Thanks again JAR for running the tournament.  I hope you find somoene to take over running the next one.  I would offer but working away has too many challenges, especially internet/phone access

Thanks mate. RusstyT has offered to help run VPGL 20 so we'll see where that leads up.