Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What a great day.

Due to lock down I want to say I had a great day to day. No one bothering me, no phone calls & I spent the whole day doing what I wanted to do. I spent the whole day doing my pinball maintenance & playing the games all day. It was fun & I forgot all about lock downs and Covid. I REALLY HAD FUN!:cool::)

DSC_1822.thumb.JPG.1eabb63644aca2b26437cbbc01a954c0.JPG

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Crikey thats an awesome n inviting looking shed and line up of pins makes my shed look like a hovel  whenever the  weight of the world is getting to much and depression is starting to take hold i head straight out to the shed put on some good music fire up the pins n cocktail table n think of nothing else but the silverball and just let the world keep on turning i find it extremely therapudic being oblivious to all else but playing pinball it allways puts a smile on my dial and makes me feel considerably better

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2021 at 12:57 PM, Boof Head said:

Just wondering how your games go in an shed without insulation? 
there’s no way I could have mine in a shed here. The heat in the summer would cook the games and condensation in the winter  would be a killer too. 

Nothing like that happens here, Everything is dry & cool in Summer. In  Winter I cover the machines but no condensation,  the shed is high & large maybe that's why.  Room is also air conditioned for heat & cold.

DSC_2861.JPG

DSC_1402.JPG

• Like 3