Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Blank LAI Lowboy control panel

Hey, Does anyone have a blank LAI lowboy control panel for sale? (WA preferred)

Looking to convert mine to Ghouls & Ghosts so will get one made up by a fabrication place if no luck but figured i would try here first.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 07/08/2021 at 10:54 AM, GIBO said:

No blanks but have a few different button configs,what layout do you need?

Howdy GIBO,

I’m looking for a 1 joystick, 2 button layout like the one below to replace my 2 joystick 3 button CP. Any chance you can help me out.

cheers

2CCFAD8D-F2E6-4A02-A82E-5D1F46BD4AAB.jpeg.37a6af9f30773e4a68240457a95948fc.jpeg

• 5 months later...
15 hours ago, Crafty said:

@stuzza ??

What's the chances of a new run?

Last time I had to order about 10 or more to make it worthwhile.  To be honest it was a pain to organise and then collect money, box, ship etc...  Couple of people never picked up their panels or took months to do so which killed it for me.  I've got a few left which should cover any of my future projects.

@Crafty I can always give you the details of the laser cutter if you want to organise a run.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 06/03/2022 at 5:05 PM, stuzza said:

Last time I had to order about 10 or more to make it worthwhile.  To be honest it was a pain to organise and then collect money, box, ship etc...  Couple of people never picked up their panels or took months to do so which killed it for me.  I've got a few left which should cover any of my future projects.

Do you have any 2 Player 12 Button CPO's left? I'm currently refurbishing a NeoGeo MVS4 LAI Lowboy cabinet that has the classic LAI NeoGeo 8 Button Layout. Someone suggested I swap in a 12 Button to enjoy multi-game whilst I'm refurbishing the unit. I'm in Brisbane and will pay shipping if it's suitable for the cabinet. 

6 hours ago, hackBONES said:

Do you have any 2 Player 12 Button CPO's left? I'm currently refurbishing a NeoGeo MVS4 LAI Lowboy cabinet that has the classic LAI NeoGeo 8 Button Layout. Someone suggested I swap in a 12 Button to enjoy multi-game whilst I'm refurbishing the unit. I'm in Brisbane and will pay shipping if it's suitable for the cabinet. 

Craig might also chime in here, but he doesn't to my knowledge

He sold them all.

1 hour ago, stuzza said:

I think I have one or two left but I'm saving them for myself to use on lowboys if my mate ever gets them cut for me.  Maybe get a local metal fab shop to make a single one up for you.

Does anyone have any schematics for a 2P 12 Button Lowboy layout? I actually do know someone who is conveniently a metal fabricator, but would need measurements etc. I asked them over the weekend and said the work is easy enough, just need the measurements etc. I don't have digital calipers (yet) to measure what I have and hope someone has plans/schematics for the CPO. If they need the extra work, I could set something up with them as they've never done this kind of work before. To be clear, he does standard body work fabrication, welding and metal work in general. He does body fab for Sprint Cars and Mod Lites for Speedway Racing companies and repair for any racing mudflinging enthusiasts here. 

Just take him your original LAI Neo panel for him to copy the shape. Then use one of these 6 button layouts.

https://www.slagcoin.com/joystick/layout.html

They can be printed to paper for sizing and measuring to your panel. Remove the end two buttons from this one and you have my personal fave 6 button layout that is used on most Japanese candy cabs.

sega1_s.png

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, I am also looking for a lowboy control panel. I have a cabinet in my restoration queue that needs one. It’s an oddball plywood cabinet in that it has all the LAI parts, but has a control panel width of 535mm? Looks like it was made from red and blue formica off cuts? A clone maybe?