Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Medusa. A restoration of mythical proportions.

That's Awesome, Thanks for the links. I had found the rule cards, but not Ken's Custom cards - I'll print them off. Getting closer to wrapping it up now!

I'm loving this forum - so many helpful people.

The 2nd link to Kens custom cards works for me. These are only thumbnail but itll give you an idea what to look for.

MedusaFP.jpg.4d3425bd8aa0a5dc91a588c6c552a06e.jpg MedusaRULE.jpg.afd60f956c432b346d3ff00354b93e10.jpg

A couple more I found....

https://zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/?t=61051227

As for your coin entrance plates, I take out the metal with the coin slot cut in it and replace it with a picture of something to do with your pin, usually some part of the artwork. Use Windows paint to resize the picture to the size of the coin pricing plate, 2DM and 5DM they are marked on your machine. Once the picture is sized correctly, laminate it and put in the pricing labels place.

You end up with something like this.....

http://218xTbO.jpg

While I have the laminator out I also laminate all the tech sheets, fuse cards and any other game specific labels used on the machine including the play/ pricing cards. Being laminated you can wipe them when needed with a damp cloth.

You can staple them back in place if you want it close to original but I find that drawing pins with the plastic tip better so you can pull the drawing pins and use the tech sheets rather than having to stick your head in reduculious angles trying to see what they say when needed. When your done with the tech sheet, using the same drawing pin holes, replace the tech sheet back where it belongs.

Coin inserts done, thanks @Railways for the Bally insert and blanks. I printed off some slide water decals and mounted them on the blanks.  I’m pretty happy with how they have turned out. 

also some laminated custom cards finished of the apron nicely. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

wonderful resto 👍

a busy game, like 2 in 1 with the zippers closing and playing the top section, so much you can go for.

if you are still considering a flipper rebuild, maybe think of, if your okay with not keeping it original, swapping out the linear flipper set up for an earlier set up?

the complete assemblies are available.

the kits for the linear flippers cost a bit and the nylon discs are always going to wear a flat spot over time of playing.

• 1 month later...

Just for completeness….  PBR flipper rebuild kits arrived last week. I’ve now rebuilt all 4 flippers and put in new coils. It plays amazingly.  Now I can sit back and really enjoy lighting some Gorgons. 

• Like 3

• 8 months later...