IGNORED

Announcing "Candy Cab Club": Australian & New Zealand Distributor for Darksoft

djsheep

I would like to announce to AA members my new website where I will be distributing Darksoft Multi's locally to Australia and also to New Zealand/Oceania.

CANDYCABCLUB.COM

CANDYCABCLUB.COM

The site is online right now however stock will be ready for sale in the coming week or two -- to begin with I'll have CPS-2 Multi: Championship Edition and CPS-3 UltraSIMMs. F3 will be delayed by a couple of weeks and the other multis (Neo Geo, ST-V, System 1) will be there in due time. I'm just waiting on some last minute bits and pieces and finalising all the pricing, etc. I'll post here again once stock goes live.

I'm also in talks with a couple of other prominent creators and will hopefully introduce other products on the site alongside the Darksoft stuff, making it truly a one-stop arcade shop for Aussies. The prime directive of the site however is to offer distrubution for Darksoft first and foremost. If you are a creator, especially any AA members and want your goods on the site, please reach out on PM.

Thanking you all kindly in advance for your support. I really appreciate it!

Home | candycabclub

• Like 13

• 4 weeks later...

multis.thumb.JPG.437b333a3ee0777ddeeeddbd7b3c0e56.JPG

The store is now open!

Aussie and NZ peeps come get 'ya Multiz -- I got CPS-2, CPS-3, F3 and all the accessories ready to ship :)

The recent slight price change to multis are reflective of worldwide component shortages, especially ARM chips. We will also be forced to adjust our prices regularly for any serious fluctuations in the exchange rate and also between batches of stock.

For Australian / New Zealand customers, our site is still *A LOT* cheaper than shipping from overseas.

Any issues, hit me up here or on the Contact form on the site.

Thanking you kindly in advance for the support.

CANDYCABCLUB.COM

CANDYCABCLUB.COM

Edited by djsheep
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Cool site, would love to support a local business, can I ask are you selling the Apocalypse's Sega System 16B Multi kit or am I blind and can't see this product available. I am assuming that I can order it only from www.arcade-projects.com at this stage?

Thanks mate.

- Con

• Like 1

2 hours ago, extendo said:

Hey,

Cool site, would love to support a local business, can I ask are you selling the Apocalypse's Sega System 16B Multi kit or am I blind and can't see this product available. I am assuming that I can order it only from www.arcade-projects.com at this stage?

Thanks mate.

- Con

Hey Con, we don’t distribute Apocalypse multis or have plans to. They are only available direct from Mitsurugi-W in the USA via the A-P forums.

re: Multis, we currently just do the Darksoft products but have some more arcade / candy cab related stuff to list in the coming month. 

Thanks for the interest and support!

Edited by djsheep
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, djsheep said:

Hey Con, we don’t distribute Apocalypse multis or have plans to. They are only available direct from Mitsurugi-W in the USA via the A-P forums.

re: Multis, we currently just do the Darksoft products but have some more arcade / candy cab related stuff to list in the coming month. 

Thanks for the interest and support!

Okay that's cool, so my eyes are okay then haha.

Thanks for the heads up, have a good one.

- Con

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@esoteric_rt— nothing more that I can publicly speak on yet, just rest assured it is definitely on its way sooner than later. I’ll be honoring the wait list on A-P, so as long as you’re name is in there you’ll be set when it drops. 

Just make sure you have a suitable C-Board and a working A-Board with the sound section populated (ie. not a CPS1.5 Motherboard). 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the support this past month, I really appreciate all the orders and thanks for the checkout notes letting me know your usernames on here :)

Wanted to give ya'll a heads up that I'm down to the last F3 Multi in the store and running low on CPS-3 UltraSIMMs too. I am unsure when or what I'll be able to restock, nor the prices, so please just take this as nothing else but a friendly reminder if you're holding out, I'd hate for anyone to miss out.

Also, I *JUST* got stock of the ST-V Multi today! I have quite a few units and also a couple of "donor" shells available for anyone looking.
LINK TO PURCHASE: https://www.candycabclub.com/product/stv

Finally, I urge everyone to choose the "Express Post" shipping option which has been regularly fast all things considering (1-3 days max). Regular "Australia Post" has really fallen off this past month, it's taken up to 3 weeks for some parcels to rear their heads.

That's all, please holla via the site or by PM if you have any queries, and happy gaming!

candycabclub-stv.thumb.JPG.03639c2aba6060b1b0af219fd58a4c2d.JPG

• Like 1