Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What is the best detergent to use in an ultrasonic cleaner when cleaning pinball part

Johnny

• Super Moderator
I like to use straight water in it then put your parts in glass jars with different cleaning solutions,dishwashing liquid for plastics,degreaser/clr for metal etc,saves time and materials if you use it alot

you can buy tiny brass baskets if you are doing very small stuff

hey pete. where from in general ? catering place? its a good plan. the trouble with jars is idiots like me always forget the 23rd one and leave stuff to go rusty

I wouldn't use kitchen dish washing detergent as it contains Caustic soda for dissolving meat fats & grease. If a detergent was to be used I'd suggest Car wash as it's PH neutral.

the caustic content in dish washing liquid is minimal, if at all, you can tell by how long it takes to wash your hands afterwards and get rid of that smooth soapy feel.

like sugar soap, much stronger, try the 2 out and you will notice the difference.

it's not so much that caustic soda is present as opposed to a similar not so dangerous alkaline.

the caustic content in dish washing liquid is minimal, if at all, you can tell by how long it takes to wash your hands afterwards and get rid of that smooth soapy feel.

like sugar soap, much stronger, try the 2 out and you will notice the difference.

it's not so much that caustic soda is present as opposed to a similar not so dangerous alkaline.

As I once worked for Selley's and the training was to stop people washing their cars with dish washing detergent to stop rusting out the areas where the soapy water was trapped.