IGNORED

Steve Richie joins Jersey jack Pinball.

Gemini2544

Stern have had their fair share of playfield issues. afaik the only issues that JJP have had are around the areas of the posts where the ball doesnt roll and therefore does not affect the gameplay. Imo I would far prefer a small crack that the hole game being shit. To be fair JP and Maiden are sensational games.... Just too few in between.

Stern have had their fair share of playfield issues. afaik the only issues that JJP have had are around the areas of the posts where the ball doesnt roll and therefore does not affect the gameplay. Imo I would far prefer a small crack that the hole game being shit. To be fair JP and Maiden are sensational games.... Just too few in between.

Deadpool? Twd? Every game doesn’t have to be sensational. Otherwise nothing would be. You don’t have to like every game. Just try to enjoy it for the difference

• Like 1

True, but there's just too many dud's cos they spend too much time worrying about the theme rather than the playfield and the code. lol I cant enjoy the difference when they are the same for which Ritchies games have been when working for stern. Let's see what he does at jjp. Something tells me they are going to be a little better.

i may have it wrong, but i think it was Steve doing a video on the quality of playfields being the new 'dimpling' that was occurring from crap playfields, and him defending the playfield quality......still wearing the sunglasses, not prepared to look the public in the eye whilst talking shit, it's all about money now, not quality like it once was/had.

You realize he has health issues with his eyes?

network-elephant-in-room.thumb.jpg.7f74a8a99c473a37a0dc0adbde7d1226.jpgwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

​

Ha ha. Man you fellas talk some shit. :lol

Let me give you a reality check......pre-orders and FOMO. You're all fuelling the fire. They get your money before it's even built. Ha ha.

Luv it, well put. JJP discussing what all the fuss is about.

Edited by hotty

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, razorsedge said:

Anyone see the welcome video?

3m50s

https://odysee.com/@caryhardy:0/pinball-omnibus-episode-7:0

I tried not to take the suggestion of cringe ... but ... lol

😬

I'm more interested in that short bit about that "Ferris Bullers day off" pin it looked fantastic.

Edited by Gemini2544
  • Like 1