IGNORED

PDI Glass - simply the best anti-reflection there is!

PDI glass is simply the best anti-reflection glass for your pinball! There are many options out there however PDI reduces glare by >99%!

standard sheets @ $350

widebody sheets @ $370

You'll need to arrange freight from Q 4558, I would recommended Bill of course.

Please e-mail jordan@tentori.com.au to order, thank you!

• Like 3

PDI glass is simply the best anti-reflection glass for your pinball! There are many options out there however PDI reduces glare by >99%!

standard sheets @ $350

widebody sheets @ $370

You'll need to arrange freight from Q 4558, I would recommended Bill of course.

Please e-mail jordan@tentori.com.au to order, thank you!

or you move closer to Melbourne lol

• Like 1

I'd buy 2 sheets but Bill wants $50 a sheet for delivery, maybe if there was a group order we could get it down cheaper. Ive always wanted some but held off because there is no one in Melbourne to supply

I'd buy 2 sheets but Bill wants $50 a sheet for delivery, maybe if there was a group order we could get it down cheaper. Ive always wanted some but held off because there is no one in Melbourne to supply

So be the distributor. Buy 20 sheets or however many you need to fill orders of those wanting this great glass in Victoria. Ask Bill for discounted bulk buy and see if Jordan can supply X amounts of sheets boxed up ready to go. We did it like that for NSW people a while ago. Just a thought.

• Like 1

So be the distributor. Buy 20 sheets or however many you need to fill orders of those wanting this great glass in Victoria. Ask Bill for discounted bulk buy and see if Jordan can supply X amounts of sheets boxed up ready to go. We did it like that for NSW people a while ago. Just a thought.

is there a discount on the item price as well for bulk orders or is the freight the only discount factor in this equation?

is there a discount on the item price as well for bulk orders or is the freight the only discount factor in this equation?

I’ll buy a sheet off you if they end up at your house mate.

There is actually.

Lucas Bardin who runs the Bayside Pinball comp has a product called Vampire Glass. Based here in Melbourne!

I've seen this product in the flesh and truly it's amazing!! Exactly the same stuff.....different supplier. Hit him up.

• Like 5

There is actually.

Lucas Bardin who runs the Bayside Pinball comp has a product called Vampire Glass. Based here in Melbourne!

I've seen this product in the flesh and truly it's amazing!! Exactly the same stuff.....different supplier. Hit him up.

It’s not the same stuff side by side pdi is way better

• Like 2

There is actually.

Forgot about vampire glass

• Haha 1

"way better"?? 😆 I have Vampire, PDI and Stern anti reflective glass. There's very little between them, they all do a great job.

So which is the best one, they cant all be the same.

Edited by alby34

I’ve only ever used PDI glass and it’s fantastic 🙂 Years ago I got around 20 sheets down to my house via the last courier he gave us a good shipping quote and the guys who ordered it came over and picked it up easy. Couldn’t be bothered doing it again but someone might wanna do it. Just a thought 🙂

Edited by GORGAR 1
  • Like 2

It's a never ending argument.

It's not all the same.

Lucas is a good guy and his product is nice. Its a good option.

Its not exactly the same, spaceballs is wrong.

PDI is the top of the crop..imo. polished edges and amazing reflectance properties.

Either is a good option and I would use in my own games.

Both considerably better than the other stuff..invisiglass...etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So which is the best one, they cant all be the same.

if you want to be ultra objective, there may be an analysis which proves PDI is 1.5% better, but when you have them on your pin and you’re playing a game, I guarantee you won’t know the difference. That said, the quality of PDI and Vampire glass is greater than Sterns offering.

As mentioned, I have and use all options, if they were all laid out in front of me, I’d go with the cheapest.

if you want to be ultra objective, there may be an analysis which proves PDI is 1.5% better, but when you have them on your pin and you’re playing a game, I guarantee you won’t know the difference. That said, the quality of PDI and Vampire glass is greater than Sterns offering.

As mentioned, I have and use all options, if they were all laid out in front of me, I’d go with the cheapest.

Got vampire, got stern and don't see any diff between them. Also if I clean my regular glass people get confused which is which.

I didn't comment in this thread to care about who's is better and to have my opinion challenged.

I was giving someone the option to go with Vampire if they wanted because Lucas is here in Melb. I don't give a f who you go with or who think's which is better.

I've seen Lucas' and I would recommend, why, because I've seen it...that's all...nothing else

:lol

I’ve only ever used PDI glass and it’s fantastic :) years ago I got around 20 sheets down to my house via the last courier he gave us a good shipping quote and the guys who ordered it came over and picked it up easy. Couldn’t be bothered doing it again but someone might wanna do it. Just a thought :)

And that’s how it’s done. You’re right Pete, just gotta get someone to want to go to a bit of effort like you did.

@spaceballs Oh and for what its worth it’s not the same. Nothing against Lucas’s venture but it is a different glass.

Oh and in case we all forgot. PDI glass for sale here. Step right up.

• Like 4