Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What is this, a new title or something else?

Just came up on Facebook. What does it all mean?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_2021-08-02_17-56-06.png Views:\t0 Size:\t93.6 KB ID:\t2223806","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"2223806","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

It's the sales figures for Thunderbirds.

• Like 1

I just did a little more digging on Homepin, as I haven't followed his latest ventures since the entire Thunderbirds debacle. He made a pinball for Porsche China. Four of them built in limited numbers to go to Porsche tradeshows and promote the new Taycan model to the Chinese market. Playfield is very similar to Firepower.

I wonder if this pinball will be similar? Limited run for a commercial entity and not meant for large scale private sales.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/porsche-pinball-by-homepin

I just did a little more digging on Homepin, as I haven't followed his latest ventures since the entire Thunderbirds debacle. He made a pinball for Porsche China. Four of them built in limited numbers to go to Porsche tradeshows and promote the new Taycan model to the Chinese market. Playfield is very similar to Firepower.

I wonder if this pinball will be similar? Limited run for a commercial entity and not meant for large scale private sales.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/porsche-pinball-by-homepin

I very much doubt it going from his post on Pinball Info.

"Homepin is pleased to announce that we have contracted Joe Balcer and Jeff Busch to our team for the design of our new licenced mechanical pinball machine (not table, we build arcade machines NOT home furniture).

Joe was responsible for Sega titles such as Apollo 13 and, more recently, Hot Wheels, Houdini and Oktoberfest. Jeff has pretty well followed Joe and was also responsible for most of the artwork on the same machines. They work well together as a pair which is why we have them both.

The theme is still under wraps at the moment but I'm pretty sure it will be well received when announced especially now that we have a world recognised team on the job."

"What’s your focal market for this one?

World wide but it probably won't sell in Asia as it's a theme very well known in western countries but not Asia."

• Like 1

I'm interested to see what it is. Could be fun.

I’m confident its Spinal Tap as the cryptic slogan in the OP ‘To 11’ refers to the band member explaining that his amp dials go all the way To 11. It’s 1 louder. Also the 7/11 reference ties in with a promo that the store uses in an advertising campaign, “Take it to 11�

Edited by hotty
  • Like 1