Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

YABOOLA Pinball Club - Wednesday Night Match Play

YABOOLA PINBALL CLUB - Wednesday meet 8th September 2021 - Multiball Mania

Shop 17C/89 Bay Terrace,

Wynnum,

Brisbane,

QLD, 4178

Official Start is 6:40pm with as many rounds of 4 player matchplay as possible with the last round starting no later than 9:15pm.

Points as per matchplay awarded as 7, 5, 3, 1 for 1st, thru 4th.

3 player games earn 7, 4, 1 for 1st thru 3rd

Entry $20 includes comp entry and all remaining games on Free play.

25+ machines on site, food available on site sourced from quality restaurant at reasonable prices.

Drinks also very well priced.

Prize money on offer. Highest points at the conclusion of all rounds is the winner. Any ties will result in a play off game.

Amount subject to number of players.

Typically the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. Look out for events that will occur on the 5th Wednesday of any month.

Plenty of free parking on site and a 4 minute walk from Wynnum Central Train Station.

Any enquiries please contact the Multiball Mania facebook page or send a message to @DAG on this forum.

IFPA approval has been received for 7 events on the 2nd and 4th wednesdays up until X-mas (currently excludes the 22nd TBC)

Edited by DAG
  • Like 3

YABOOLA PINBALL CLUB - Wednesday meet 8th September 2021 - Multiball Mania

Shop 17C/89 Bay Terrace,

Wynnum,

Brisbane,

QLD, 4178

Official Start is 6:40pm with as many rounds of 4 player matchplay as possible with the last round starting no later than 9:15pm.

Points as per matchplay awarded as 7, 5, 3, 1 for 1st, thru 4th.

3 player games earn 7, 4, 1 for 1st thru 3rd

Entry $20 includes comp entry and all remaining games on Free play.

25+ machines on site, food available on site sourced from quality restaurant at reasonable prices.

Drinks also very well priced.

Prize money on offer. Highest points at the conclusion of all rounds is the winner. Any ties will result in a play off game.

Amount subject to number of players.

Typically the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. Look out for events that will occur on the 5th Wednesday of any month.

Plenty of free parking on site and a 4 minute walk from Wynnum Central Train Station.

Any enquiries please contact the Multiball Mania facebook page or send a message to @DAG on this forum.

IFPA approval has been received for 7 events on the 2nd and 4th wednesdays up until X-mas (currently excludes the 22nd TBC)

NOW APPROVED BY IFPA

Keep an eye out for Membership deals coming soon...

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 1:15 PM, Tonjo said:

Yabba-Dabba-Doo-La!

1677C277-DCCB-4D90-87D3-A582E144AB61.jpeg.5f202e57b4a769b026b6896b998e43c4.jpeg

YEAH......NAAAAAA......

YEP IT LOOKS LIKE YABBA DABBA DO LA..........But The Flintstones are not where the name comes from..... However I love it when you start a Flintstones game and they holler "Lets play some pinball"

99% of the populas reckons it's an Aboriginal name....But it's not that either...........Although if it was it would translate to "PINBALL BUBBLE" if I had my way....

I'd tell you where it comes from but only when I see you at the venue.......Brother

Look forward to it, I am...

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Tonjo said:

@DAG I’m looking forward to it mate! I’m on leave for a couple weeks and should be able to make it to the night on the 22nd of Sep. Can’t wait 🙂

Excellent....Sounds like we will get a few from all reports.

Wanting to have these so all players play all the time rather than knockout comps...

The night was run and won....Thanx to everyone who made the effort and thanx to our first dozen paid up members.

Door Prize - Drink Voucher - David Irving

Members Draw - $20 - Curtis from ACT......The only member who doesn't need to be at the draw..........What are the chances?

3rd place - $20 - Chris Murphy

2nd place - $50 - Jason Lambert

1st place - $80 - Peter White

IFPA - Money collected per player (This will be put aside if not required due to current Aussie Set ups and used to improve the Club)

Well done and hope to see you all in 13 sleeps to do it all again..................

Beardy Dave - TD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's on again tomorrow night.....

We have the Beatles Chicks from the variety bash turning up for some games if all goes well.

We also will be giving away more cash for our winners, the members draw has carried over thanks to Curtis donating back his win from last fortnight...

The previous event has been submitted to IFPA awaiting points allocation.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

And Davy Irving don't forget your free drink from last time.🍺

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, droogi said:

So, it's every 2nd week if I'm following correctly - NOT on tonight?
(dang, looks like the planets still aren't aligning for me)

Hi mate, when I was at the comp last week I  thought they said tonight was going to be a flip frenzy as opposed to a regular comp night.

@DAGwill be able to confirm but thought I’d mention it 👍

Hope I’ve got that right!

38 minutes ago, droogi said:

So, it's every 2nd week if I'm following correctly - NOT on tonight?
(dang, looks like the planets still aren't aligning for me)

It definitely is on tonight...............

You are correct in a way about 2 weeks but? To explain the 2nd and 4th Wednesday is always a MatchPlay comp starting at 6.40pm - Currently $20

Every 5th Wednesday (Tonight) is a special event..........Tonight it's Flip Frenzy at $25 with your 1st drink half price.

Statrs at 6.30 for a 3 hour flip.

The planets are aligned Brother.............Hope to see you there

12 minutes ago, Tonjo said:

Hi mate, when I was at the comp last week I  thought they said tonight was going to be a flip frenzy as opposed to a regular comp night.

@DAGwill be able to confirm but thought I’d mention it 👍

Hope I’ve got that right!

Correctamundo

See you there.........