Jump to content
IGNORED

Houseball #6 2021 Marcus and Tammie 28th August The Grange


Recommended Posts

This could be a silly idea but lets try to organise it.

 

Comp details.

4 hours of qualifying with a 2 p.m start. Finals to be held after dinner which will be at 6pm but if qualifying can be done sooner it will be earlier. Please get your comp games finished ASAP so you have plenty of time to socialise afterwards.

Score sheets will be on each machine with attendees names on them. If you name isnt please write it down.

 

Format.

There will still be an 'A' and 'B' Division with equal prizes in both.

You play 6 games on the nominated machines with your best 5 results going towards your final standing.

The top 4 placed players will go through to the 'A' division finals . The highest 4 from the second half of the field will go into the 'B' division finals.

Finals will be on 3 randomly chosen machines with the 7,5,3,1 format of awarding points. Single round and the person with the most points wins. Tiebreakers are TBA.

 

House rules.

Please remember that Houseball is a social event, we are not playing for sheep stations. Please show the hosts and their machines the utmost respect as without them this event ceases to be a thing.

Please remove all rings/bracelets when playing.

You will be asked to leave if you are found abusing machines/other players.

Smokers please ensure you leave no butts around the place. The host should be able to tell you where it is ok to smoke.

As usual 30 will be the limit but may be extended at the hosts discretion.

And lastly, a bit of friendly banter is encouraged.

 

** Please note ** People will be asked to maintain social distancing and i will endeavour to provide hand sanitiser. If you have a small personal bottle of hand sanitiser it would be great to bring along with you on the day.

 

** If you have any cold/flu symptoms , please don't attend **

 

 

Food and costs.

$10 covers food per person.

$5 to cover the hosts expenses.

$5 into the prize pool.

Total $20 for the event.

 

1 @rusty_dagger

2 @RaoulJuke

3 @AtariTam

4 @Dicky

5 @raysco

6 @Cranky Dave

7 @visualmagic

8 @Andyj965

9 @zanderzone

10 @Sandyzone

11 @madal

12 @Replay

13 @Tonjo

14 @namastepat

15 Kade

16 Tony T

17 @Kez

18 @JoeSoap

19 @Saber

20 Dayv Irving

21 Pete Moffitt

22 Adam Newton

23 Doivid Clarke

24 Grant Thorpe

25 Les Doyle

26 Dave S

27 @SilverBalljunky

28 Marie La Motta

29 @DanTheMan

30 @KJS

 

Reserves

 

31 @FireFly

Edited by rusty_dagger
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not even 24 hours....Do we need bigger houses = Bigger locations and more pins???:unsure:lol:p:x:boring::realmad::blink::rolleyes:confused::D:o
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone

 

Just a heads up we are going to put on the Brisbane FB page that this Houseball is cancelled due to COVID restrictions as we are not sure how it will go. The finals numbers on this one was close to 50 last time i saw, which i can't see being possible in the current climate. Our plan is if restrictions allow us to do one with capped crowd numbers of 25-30 people we will still go ahead with close friends and Aussie Arcade lifers getting first preference to those spots. We will update it all here on the new improved AA website 😀

 

If it does go ahead, the line up will likely be 

Funhouse

Junkyard

Creature from the Black Lagoon

F-14 Tomcat

Bad Cats

Earthshaker

Grand Lizard

Banzai Run

Deadpool Pro

Iron-Man

Baby Pac-Man

Star Wars Trilogy

Class of 1812

 

Maybe - Paragon, Q*berts Quest and a few others

 

 

Any confusion or questions about this, ask them here so everyone can see. Thanks- Marcus & Tammie

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have had a late change of shift and can finally make a houseball.

Could you put me on the reserves list please.

 

George.

 

On 8/15/2021 at 4:15 PM, AtariTam said:

Hey everyone

 

Just a heads up we are going to put on the Brisbane FB page that this Houseball is cancelled due to COVID restrictions as we are not sure how it will go. The finals numbers on this one was close to 50 last time i saw, which i can't see being possible in the current climate. Our plan is if restrictions allow us to do one with capped crowd numbers of 25-30 people we will still go ahead with close friends and Aussie Arcade lifers getting first preference to those spots. We will update it all here on the new improved AA website 😀

 

If it does go ahead, the line up will likely be 

Funhouse

Junkyard

Creature from the Black Lagoon

F-14 Tomcat

Bad Cats

Earthshaker

Grand Lizard

Banzai Run

Deadpool Pro

Iron-Man

Baby Pac-Man

Star Wars Trilogy

Class of 1812

 

Maybe - Paragon, Q*berts Quest and a few others

 

 

Any confusion or questions about this, ask them here so everyone can see. Thanks- Marcus & Tammie

 

I have had a chan

On 7/28/2021 at 8:45 PM, rusty_dagger said:

This could be a silly idea but lets try to organise it.

 

Comp details.

4 hours of qualifying with a 2 p.m start. Finals to be held after dinner which will be at 6pm but if qualifying can be done sooner it will be earlier. Please get your comp games finished ASAP so you have plenty of time to socialise afterwards.

Score sheets will be on each machine with attendees names on them. If you name isnt please write it down.

 

Format.

There will still be an 'A' and 'B' Division with equal prizes in both.

You play 6 games on the nominated machines with your best 5 results going towards your final standing.

The top 4 placed players will go through to the 'A' division finals . The highest 4 from the second half of the field will go into the 'B' division finals.

Finals will be on 3 randomly chosen machines with the 7,5,3,1 format of awarding points. Single round and the person with the most points wins. Tiebreakers are TBA.

 

House rules.

Please remember that Houseball is a social event, we are not playing for sheep stations. Please show the hosts and their machines the utmost respect as without them this event ceases to be a thing.

Please remove all rings/bracelets when playing.

You will be asked to leave if you are found abusing machines/other players.

Smokers please ensure you leave no butts around the place. The host should be able to tell you where it is ok to smoke.

As usual 30 will be the limit but may be extended at the hosts discretion.

And lastly, a bit of friendly banter is encouraged.

 

** Please note ** People will be asked to maintain social distancing and i will endeavour to provide hand sanitiser. If you have a small personal bottle of hand sanitiser it would be great to bring along with you on the day.

 

** If you have any cold/flu symptoms , please don't attend **

 

 

Food and costs.

$10 covers food per person.

$5 to cover the hosts expenses.

$5 into the prize pool.

Total $20 for the event.

 

1 @rusty_dagger

2 @RaoulJuke

3 @AtariTam

4 @Dicky

5 @raysco

6 @Cranky Dave

7 @visualmagic

8 @Andyj965

9 @zanderzone

10 @Sandyzone

11 @madal

12 @Replay

13 @Tonjo

14 @namastepat

15 Kade

16 Tony T

17 @Kez

18 @JoeSoap

19 @Saber

20 Dayv Irving

21 Pete Moffitt

22 Adam Newton

23 Doivid Clarke

24 Grant Thorpe

25 Les Doyle

26 Dave S

27 @SilverBalljunky

28 Marie La Motta

29 @DanTheMan

30 @KJS

 

Reserves

 

31 @FireFly

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi guys, we are unfortunately going to have to cancel this again due to Covid restrictions. Really sorry, was hoping things would open up but i think its just too risky during the current situation  - So confirm, no Houseball this weekend  😞

 

On 17/08/2021 at 5:02 PM, gapmaster said:

I have had a late change of shift and can finally make a houseball.

Could you put me on the reserves list please.

 

George.

 

I have had a chan

 

 

 

Unfortunately wont be going ahead George 😞

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...