Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Future of AA (Please Read)

• Administrators

I would encourage everyone to join up and give the trial forum space a crack. Even in its early form it is very slick. Simple things like a multi-option LIKE button, reputation and the fully operational calendar all seem to make it more usable out of the box than Vbulletin was after 12 months of Trav tweaking it.

Photos upload easily to an album where you can rotate them and then simply insert them into your thread. Once in there, the pic will display at a size suited to your viewing window. Open the pic and it appears in a light box for full viewing. Really simple stuff that was painful before.

Dave

• Like 2

Regarding the feedback system - what this does is help ensure the robustness of the community when it comes to trading. A publicly visible feedback score is insurance against potential charlatans entering the place and gives confidence between persons when they are doing the pre purchase dance.

Eg. If you purchase from a no/low feeback score you might want to make another risk assessment before sending any money to them.

I firmly believe everyone will use this type of system in one way or another even if you arent purchasing goods.

Hopefully this new site fixes a lot of the issues for you Trav. I was going to go have a go at it but like a fool, I clicked on the app image you posted and well I got locked out again.

Will try have a look now. Even though it wouldn’t go to the test site I will try again.

• Administrators
Hopefully this new site fixes a lot of the issues for you Trav. I was going to go have a go at it but like a fool, I clicked on the app image you posted and well I got locked out again.

Will try have a look now. Even though it wouldn’t go to the test site I will try again.

What exactly are you trying to do? you don't access the test site through any app, you need to use your browser either on desktop, tablet or phone.

I don't understand how you are getting locked out :unsure

I cant imagine why anyone would want to block or ignore someone on purpose, That seems incredibly pretentious and superficial, Really why even bother to be on a site where you pick and choose content and opinion...I totally give that a thumbs down.
  • Like 1

What exactly are you trying to do? you don't access the test site through any app, you need to use your browser either on desktop, tablet or phone.

I don't understand how you are getting locked out :unsure

Whenever I click on a photo, I then can’t get out of the photo in AA.

I close down AA on my phone then restart and it will still be locked into the photo and can’t reset.

I have much issues with it.

The “app� I referred to was the photo screenshot you posted.

Just the usual iPhone issues I’ve always dealt with.

Hoping the new site sorts it.

Edit

This pic I was talking about. Notice it says App

Edit again

ok this time the link took me there. Earlier it wouldn’t.

49A66509-B39C-4DC6-83FA-58CDCBFB489F.thumb.png.f09033590f3b5d73496025b02d2ba3bc.png

• Like 1

I cant imagine why anyone would want to block or ignore someone on purpose, That seems incredibly pretentious and superficial, Really why even bother to be on a site where you pick and choose content and opinion...I totally give that a thumbs down.

Ok.

Yes I have the white x.

But if I accidentally “click on the original image�

ill do that ..

i replicated it ..

swipe it right to get rid of it ( big full screen left to right swipe)

Thanks Doug.

I actually had something work. Normally get nothing but I just did it then.

Conspiracy? First the link with no action, then the pic swipe. That’s 2 in a row after mentioning.

Oh, that $1m I had that doesn’t work, can you fix that too🤞😂

Normally im a swipe left, up or down type of guy. My right swipe game needed something extra.

Side note.

Whenever I had an issue in the past, I could just close AA, then open again, and all was fine.

Up until about a month ago. 🤔

• Administrators

Hopefully things will be much better with the new software. I've started doing a test migration with a copy of the database that's several days old, It's about 20% done but looks promising so far.

I checked my PM's and looks like everything got transferred. It's processing about 1.2mil posts now.

• Like 5

Whenever I click on a photo, I then can’t get out of the photo in AA.

I close down AA on my phone then restart and it will still be locked into the photo and can’t reset.

I have much issues with it.

Just the usual iPhone issues I’ve always dealt with.

Hoping the new site sorts it.

Easy way to fix it Edy . Throw that damn phone away ! :laugh:

• Like 2