IGNORED

SCARED STIFF

I have a close mate who wants a Scared Stiff, preferably in VIC so it can be inspected. He has 3 pins at my house and is keen to add this title. He has been after one for a while and has narrowly missed out on a couple over the years. Preferably one with a nice playfield, the cabinet and other things can be restored/replaced easily enough. I know there is one currently on Gumtree but he has dismissed this one.

Thanks in advance, Glenn

what's his budget ?

Hi Lou, Budget is $12-$13k for a good clean players machine with a excellent playfield. He is happy to pay more if the machine is better than expected and/or mods included, etc. I am in discussions with someone now that appears it's going to be a deal. Just need to inspect the machine to confirm it's what he's after. Bloody lockdown is making this hard.

Hi Lou, Budget is $12-$13k for a good clean players machine with a excellent playfield. He is happy to pay more if the machine is better than expected and/or mods included, etc. I am in discussions with someone now that appears it's going to be a deal. Just need to inspect the machine to confirm it's what he's after. Bloody lockdown is making this hard.

a bloke i know called ted has one for sale i told him your looking for one

might not be in your mates price range as he's asking a bit more for it , mine would be way out of his budget

good luck with it all

• Like 1