Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wanted- WPC89 Driver Board

I have thought of this but it’s just time I don’t have. I have a board but it’s had heaps of hacks and unsure what the cost will be to repair. :unsure Might be better to just drop the $500 for a refurbished or rottendog

Hmm, The photos of the boards don't show surface mounts.Claims they are creating boards from Original Williams Gerber files. Only thing I see different on the WPC89 board is the Replacement of the LM323k regulator with the Switching regulator from EzSBC
  • Like 1

No love for rotten dog here either. The basement one isn’t surface mounted in the pics. It’s looks nice to me. I need to get some as well. Might buy one of these to try

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2220286}[/ATTACH]

I’m unsure about the Rottendog option too as are a fan of the original. Im sure there good boards but I’m going to get the one I have looked at and visit Mr Pinball!

• Like 1

I’m unsure about the Rottendog option too as are a fan of the original. Im sure there good boards but I’m going to get the one I have looked at and visit Mr Pinball!

I'm not a fan of their stuff, had a couple of failures after only a couple of years of use. Try something else before them imo

• Like 2