Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

West Coast Pinball Festival has a new home for 2021

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - NEW VENUE 1f3df.png

2021 West Coast Pinball Festival will be hosted at RAC Arena

10 - 12 September @ RAC Arena

Perth, Western Australia

RAC Arena is the home of live entertainment in Western Australia, hosting the world's best live music, sport, family and comedy events each year. Centrally located within Perth City, the Arena provides the opportunity for those travelling from both near and far to attend the festival with ease and comfort.

We were truly humbled by the community support we received and sold-out attendance at our inaugural festival in 2020 - just 2 weeks following easing of Covid lockdowns. This year we look forward to putting on an even bigger and better festival for the community to come along, have some fun and celebrate all things pinball.

We look forward to welcoming everyone again this year, with some amazing surprises in store...and plenty of pinball machines!

Like & Follow Us to keep updated, and keep and eye on our web site for more details as they're released 1f449.png westcoastpinballfestival.com

1133194747_16318ArenaConceptFront_Pressrelease.thumb.jpg.f1907873259860cf500ef9a24e572a85.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to the first (Friday) session and had a great time. Over 100 pins, a tournament and lots of familiar faces.  

A highlight for me (as someone who hadn’t been to an event like this before) was playing so many games that I had heard people talk of but had never played before.

I’ll be going next year!

Local news coverage: https://fb.watch/8fsVFJlWD3/ 

Apologies for the link being in FB, I wasn’t able to find it external to facebook.

• 4 months later...