IGNORED

Heads up on parcels from overseas

I bought a roll of solder, it made it to Ballarat where it vanished off the planet. I reported it to Aust Post and got this response (Buck pass)

"I've had a look at the tracking details for your parcel, and I can see that we have a record of it being processed at a bulk sorting facility and forwarded on through the delivery network on the 16th of June, however there have been no further updates since. I would expect the delivery to have occurred by now; as it stands, the estimated transit time has well and truly passed.

I have investigated this delivery to the extent I'm able to, but have regrettably been unsuccessful in locating the parcel. As part of the investigation, I've used the details you provided to search the lost property facility database, which is where un-deliverable, damaged or loose items are logged, and have not been able to locate a match for you.

Since we’re unable to determine the current location of this parcel, I recommend letting the sender know you haven't received it yet so they can follow up for you."

I seem to find its quicker for me to buy from the UK or US than it is to buy from Sydney, I seem to get parcels form overseas in 7 - 10 days, Sydney can be 10 - 14 days, china is hit and miss, have had stuff rock up in 10 days and have waited as long as a month or more, still better than Amerex or Fastway :lol

The last two things from AliExpress I ordered, I used their standard free shipping which usually takes a month or two but it arrived in 5-6 days by eParcel? Maybe they’re picking up their game?
  • Like 1

The last two things from AliExpress I ordered, I used their standard free shipping which usually takes a month or two but it arrived in 5-6 days by eParcel? Maybe they’re picking up their game?

Yes, being an eparcel gets it to priority

• Like 1