IGNORED

MGLXLVIII - Game 5 ~ Tinkle Pit (closes 18-Jul)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pessimeister: 710, 710

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2217920}[/ATTACH]

Bit better timing on the cake eating; still a long way from planet DaLar though.

Not really, there's only 214K in it ... :026:

I can see this game will be really fun the deeper you get into it, I’ve had the Pac-Man side game in my last run and this one I saw a Galaxian icon but missed it, looking forward to what this game has to offer.

6F39A237-9BDC-4887-B8FE-83AD70820237.jpeg.e0ac983637cff2e415cf999bd5481745.jpeg

• Like 1

Doubled your previous score, up to 686K and 5th place.

Since Dig Dug finished spent some time working out how TP works and what a difference. Double the score in essentially the same amount of levels. Pretty sure with some more coin drops Ill bust a mill. :023:

Although now Ive said that Ive probably cursed myself, I was pretty certain I was about to break through on Dig Dug but that never happened. :003:

• Like 1

That's a really high score for the 11th screen - nice one Charlie! What's the highest bonus you've got on the Rally-X flags so far? I've only managed 4 (40 k) - I wonder how many Don and Patrick got on their million+ scores?

I've been in a bit of rut with the game - keep making mistakes towards the third section and getting only around 400-500 k. I can usually end the first quarter at around 270 k but after that it's not so consistent. I definitely need more creative play and better patterns to make progress. Still enjoying it though!

• Like 1

That's a really high score for the 11th screen - nice one Charlie! What's the highest bonus you've got on the Rally-X flags so far? I've only managed 4 (40 k) - I wonder how many Don and Patrick got on their million+ scores?

I've been in a bit of rut with the game - keep making mistakes towards the third section and getting only around 400-500 k. I can usually end the first quarter at around 270 k but after that it's not so consistent. I definitely need more creative play and better patterns to make progress. Still enjoying it though!

Hey Pez,

8 Rally X flags in all, below is how my score breaks down. You're right the score all breaks down to bonus points for the most part, 503k of my total in fact. Trick with the flags is kill all enemies on the screen with a single return of your Tinker Ball and it will multiply each level up to 10, that and you cant die, that's 550k bonus in flags. You can see I broke down in level 7 and picked up in level 8 but it resets to 10k, lost a life in 9 and picked up a flag in level 10 but again it resets to 10k.

If you can maximise bonus food with a perfect bonus and 10 Rally-x flags that's 762k in bonus points and with game points you are then just about smack on a 1mil score. There is a lot more bonus goodness in this game with good execution will rack up big points.

I will reveal my secrets once I crack a mil, but for the curious of those out there, I have not invented the wheel here and the truth is out there for you to find.

TP.PNG.b62c510f7f8e4699557293f545556339.PNG

• Like 2

Hey Pez,

8 Rally X flags in all, below is how my score breaks down. You're right the score all breaks down to bonus points for the most part, 503k of my total in fact. Trick with the flags is kill all enemies on the screen with a single return of your Tinker Ball and it will multiply each level up to 10, that and you cant die, that's 550k bonus in flags. You can see I broke down in level 7 and picked up in level 8 but it resets to 10k, lost a life in 9 and picked up a flag in level 10 but again it resets to 10k.

If you can maximise bonus food with a perfect bonus and 10 Rally-x flags that's 762k in bonus points and with game points you are then just about smack on a 1mil score. There is a lot more bonus goodness in this game with good execution will rack up big points.

I will reveal my secrets once I crack a mil, but for the curious of those out there, I have not invented the wheel here and the truth is out there for you to find.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2219609}[/ATTACH]

That's an excellent excel sheet. It's very helpful and you're spot on about not dying to carry over the high bonus.

• Like 1