IGNORED

Halloween & Ultraman Kaiju Rumble - by Spooky Pinball .....

razorsedge

Berrrrr! . Wrong!

Halloween.

My budget has breathed a significant sigh of relief! lol

It makes sense now because the trailor for the new Halloween movie has been out for a little while now

• Like 1

Very tempting...

Hopefully this spooky pin has decent art.

Word is the art is amazing. Not a dream them for mine, will wait and see the full reveal before making a final call. 2 games being released with the same playfield is an interesting approach.

Word is the art is amazing. Not a dream them for mine, will wait and see the full reveal before making a final call. 2 games being released with the same playfield is an interesting approach.

Yeah just heard that. Regarding different skin. Hopefully they can keep up with software updates on 2 different games at once.

Yeah they lost me with Halloween unfortunately. Just not a theme, let alone a horror one that I've ever cared about. Hopefully the secondary theme is something different enough. Otherwise I'll go back to waiting for my Fathom and see if Godzilla turns up from Stern.
  • Like 3

Yea was Halloween big down here? I've never watched any of the movies before... Keen to see what the other theme will be but in the current market I'm sure they will sell out in a day. Sure to see many people scalping places in line for a few $$$$, its just too easy money.

Yea was Halloween big down here? I've never watched any of the movies before... Keen to see what the other theme will be but in the current market I'm sure they will sell out in a day. Sure to see many people scalping places in line for a few $$$$, its just too easy money.

Good question actually, I was actually over the in the US when it came out so don't remember if it had any impact here. I'm sure it would have been big on Beta and VHS rental though lol. Will probably as you suggest still sell out quickly given the pinball appetite at the moment.

It was big here and around the world for people that like horror. A big cult following ever since. Not so big for the men that like Toy Story though…

• Like 2

It's being said the secondary theme on the same layout is something that's Charlie from Spooky's personal choice and is a very niche theme. That doesn't bode well for me based on previous themes aside from R&M. None of the other themes have interested me.

It's being said the secondary theme on the same layout is something that's Charlie from Spooky's personal choice and is a very niche theme. That doesn't bode well for me based on previous themes aside from R&M. None of the other themes have interested me.

I don't have a drama with the previous themes....

But a few of them are not playing machines for me....

Don't like rick and morty at all but I can see the theme is good for so many others.

TnA is on the fence for me

ACNC is super.

generally thou as I say it's more about how they play....

Plenty of shit titles that are heaps of fun and play really well....:unsure

• Like 1

I don't have a drama with the previous themes....

But a few of them are not playing machines for me....

Don't like rick and morty at all but I can see the theme is good for so many others.

TnA is on the fence for me

ACNC is super.

generally thou as I say it's more about how they play....

Plenty of shit titles that are heaps of fun and play really well....:unsure

I'm definitely still playing R&M the most in my collection since I got it last November, get a kick out of it every time, especially now it's properly set up with all of the recommended tweaks. Yeah I'm definitely in the camp, like Kaneda talked about in a recent podcast, who still need a theme that appeals personally, regardless of how well a machine shoots.