Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Halloween & Ultraman Kaiju Rumble - by Spooky Pinball .....

UltraMan for the second title, 500 units.

Halloween, 1250 units.

On sale 7th July. Perhaps email Spooky if 'Australia' has an allocation and classed as a 'distribution allotment'. That is if it is like RaM for the internationals where we didn't have to rush the online store thing, just bought by email.

Dream horror pin for me considering i once owned a horror dvd shop. I cant miss this!!!

Are you going in on a CE?

At the risk of being controversial, I am not sure if it looks a bit too home made versus a Stern for instance? Not sure, can’t put my finger on it but something just jumps out saying homebrew.

• Like 4

Are you going in on a CE?

At the risk of being controversial, I am not sure if it looks a bit too home made versus a Stern for instance? Not sure, can’t put my finger on it but something just jumps out saying homebrew.

Yes CE

Excited for those who like Horror themes @Noob-A-Tron . Not really my thing but this game looks awesome, if i was in the position i could i would probably order a Halloween one for myself. Looking forward to seeing gameplay and it seems Spooky just keep improving every title.

I ordered one but not sure it went through.

Absolute joke of a system stayed up all night and had to work and still missed.

It may be worth contacting Spooky to see if any are available as I think some people accidentally double ordered and also ordered through Spooky and a distributor. I'd think as they reconcile all orders there may be some around if you're quick.

• Like 2

Yep it was a bit annoying with the website not coping with the traffic, but if you managed to stay awake and kept trying you should have eventually succeeded. I managed to snag a Halloween CE and I'm stoked - it looks like an amazing machine!

I love the theme - the artwork is absolutely incredible, and its great to see someone doing something (at least a little) bit different with the playfield design. :)

• Like 1

Also @Noob-A-Tron i made a few attempts that appeared to succeed but actually didn't (i saw a message saying my order was received, but I didn't get a confirmation email and the cart didn't update). Kept trying and eventually got the real success confirmation. It was confusing though and annoying not knowing what was going on. :blink:
  • Like 2