Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Halloween & Ultraman Kaiju Rumble - by Spooky Pinball .....

b3dfb4f83e1381624864dc25a157e07a354effbb.png.689a3fb248a71d65ec2a3e2a2968ee9b.png

Underside of PF, see some Servos, and a Pinheck/Pinotaur ....

Apparently there are said to be "multiple" upper playfields, perhaps more than 2.

*Updated

500 Ultraman

1250 Halloween

https://superawesomepinballshow.libs...loweenultraman

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/th...of-fame-opens/

Screen-Shot-2021-07-05-at-9_32.33-AM-1.thumb.png.4c89694ca2a751459d70867083669858.png

IMG_0418-scaled-1.thumb.jpg.92b5c786c6701cf58fa63757791c5f69.jpg

Edited by razorsedge

Other popular themes people have been speculating; Big trouble in little china ; Halloween ; Scooby Doo ; Beetlejuice ; 88mph! .... and about a hundred others Lol

Nobody seems to have any certain indications, apart from Chuck posing in front of an Evil Dead poster ...

There is also other clues or misdirections it seems... the slightly odd placement of the word "Groovy". :unsure

I like the idea of multiple playfields but not when they block the view of the ones under. Only ever done once that I know of on Pinball Circus but the trade off was the main playfield was short to start with.

Groovy Ghoulies?

Not familliar enough with Scooby Doo ... but wasn't one of the characters prone to using the word "Groovy"?

There are probably a few different shows/licences that the word could be refering to I suppose.

Edited by razorsedge
scooby DOO :)

Keen to see what this will be, pinball themes of late have been a bit meh for me personally.

Anyone have any idea when it is going to be announced?

Quote from Charlie about early in may I think it was... "June(ish)" for the theme reveal. So I'd say it is not far off, one way or another.

• Like 1

Geez I thought you'd got the scoop not just the social media post of the under side of the pf, hadn't noticed you posted it a couple of days back.... I jumped on insta an raced through the Pinside thread before I clicked to read this thread lol.
  • Like 1

Geez I thought you'd got the scoop not just the social media post of the under side of the pf, hadn't noticed you posted it a couple of days back.... I jumped on insta an raced through the Pinside thread before I clicked to read this thread lol.

Well, no discussion or info on AA as yet that I could see, so I though it was worth bringing over here :)

• Like 1

Well, no discussion or info on AA as yet that I could see, so I though it was worth bringing over here :)

Things a little sleepy on the old AA. I guess most of us spend our time on Pinside to keep up with the latest. Always good for local buyers chat here of course though to keep up with how things are tracking.

Signed up as a fangclub member…is there a distributor here in Australia or do we deal directly with them to purchase machines?

Not a formal distributor like Mr Pinball was for awhile. More just a coordination to get a container here and a couple of guys helping out to get it all done, like sorting clearance and logistics to a member's warehouse he loaned the use of. I wouldn't mine using mine own logistics connections this time (if I want the title), as it's just as cost effective, possibly slightly more so.

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing their next pin as this maybe my first NIB purchase.i am a fangs club member and could use some advice from any previous Spooky pinball buyers.What is the best way to pay Spooky and what payment types do they accept.I do not want to go through my bank ,as after doing some checking on my bank exchange rate today as a dummy run the costs are crap.i know the change over rates change all the time but what is the best and most cost effective way to pay the initial deposit and balance etc that Spooky accepts.I have never purchased a machine from overseas before so just needing some help.
  • Like 1

Not familliar enough with Scooby Do ... but wasn't one of the characters prone to using the word "Groovy"?

There are probably a few different shows/licences that the word could be refering to I suppose.

SHAGGY used the Groovy word lots....

Scooby Doo with 2 oo's thanks....

And anyone with ACNC would note the 4 Scooby characters (Shaggy, Fred, Valma & Daphne) are shown for players 1 thru 4 on start up of a game.

I asked Charlie about this title a year back and got no bite....

I would probably get a Scooby Doo and if made a Crash Bandicoot.........

What goes on in the Mystery Machine stays in the Mystery Machine...:lol

• Like 1

Because you should watch that film every couple of years.

Isn't every 35 years or so enough:unsure

Besides the VHS doesn't work anymore....Yes we rented the movie back in the day....

I remember Dad got a X-mas decoration all gold and glittery and dropped it in front of the eyes of one of the kids eyes and they jumped back 3 feet (yes no centimeters that day) and put his skull thru the fibro wall in the loving room....:lol:lol:lol

Probably got banned after that......and I didn't even get my pencil back....

• Like 1

• Administrators

How do you expect me to remember that far back:unsure

There is an Easter Egg at the end of the credits for the new Evil Dead movie.......Bruce Campbell delivering the line "GROOVY" . BC was the producer (I think) of the new film. A pretty good splatter flick it is too.

• Like 1