IGNORED

A huge loss to the pin community in Victoria/Australia - Vale AA member and mod TOADS

furballx

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. Mark would often say “Allison, I’m a very busy man!� But he would always make time for pinball and partying.
  • Like 26

I fondly remember attending my first pinball meet at Marks and have never forgotten how kind and welcoming Mark and Alison were to this newby. Such sad news to hear of Marks passing.

I'm so sad i'm only just hearing this now :( , Mark was a great guy who i had the pleasure of meeting on numerous occasions....Allison i'm so sorry for your loss...Mark you will be missed by so many people.
  • Like 1

So sad to hear this news. Heartfelt condolences to you Allison and hope that you have support around you now and in the months ahead. Great meeting Mark and Ali at Pinfest and always a helpful guy. So sad when we lose one of the good ones.

I’ve only just come across this post very sad to here another way to young person taken by that fu*ken cancer

as if we don’t already have enough problems in every day life as it is

RIP

• 3 months later...

I know it's been a while, but I wanted to at least post something. @Fairground I'm so sorry, Mark was an awesome dude and always cheerful. A real pleasure to be around, even as briefly as I was. I'll remember him happily. I hope you're doing ok.

Edited by tas_tig3r
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1