IGNORED

A huge loss to the pin community in Victoria/Australia - Vale AA member and mod TOADS

furballx

Bloody crap news for today. Sad news indeed. Great bloke for sure and will be sadly missed, as many others have stated. Alison, my thoughts are with you.

Bloody tragedy to loose such a kind, honest and amazing person.

Mark I will miss you sorely and I am glad to have known you and call you my friend.

Ali, Moyra's and my heart go out to you in this difficult time.

RIP Mate, I am sure you are knee deep in chicken, chips and pinball as we speak up in heaven.

• Like 8

Ali all my love to you.

Mark will be so missed, he was a character for sure and cheeky AF.

Glad to have met him and shared so many laughs with you both.

• Super Moderator

I am glad you posted that pick mate. I was going to post it as when I got home. Such a great pic of two top class blokes stolen from us all before their time.

Dave.

• Like 10

• Administrators

My condolences Alison. Mark was a top bloke and I'm so glad I got to meet, chat and laugh with him. That photo Tony posted is a fond memory for me.

Brad

I’m so thankful for the too many to count great times Dave and I shared with our friend.

Ali, you’re our family, we love you.

Mark, one more shot of Sambuca in your honour .. then I’m never drinking that shit again! 🤣

Raise your glasses everyone 💔

d0a3175d966fca1408b7228a2c63eec0.thumb.jpg.c7613f17aae1e57cee5eb38a60283131.jpg

• Like 9

Very sad news

My condolences to Ali and all of Mark’s friends

Mark and Ali were regulars at Pinfest and Barn meets and loved a chat and a few sherbets, will miss you mate!

Big hugs to you Ali 🤗

• Like 2

Oh No! Terrible news.

I always look forward to catching up with Mark at meets.

My condolences to Alison and Mark's family and friends.

A big loss to the pinball community. A top bloke who will be sadly missed. :(

This is so sad to hear :(

I had a world of respect for Mark and always loved catching up with him at pinball meets.

Mark had such a positive impact on the hobby and people around him. I feel thankful for having known him. He will be missed.

@Fairground - My thoughts are with you, family & friends. I am so sorry for your loss :( :(

• Like 2

awful news when i heard this. Never met him, but he helped me countless times on here when trying to diagnose issues, especially in my early pinball years when i required a lot of patience. Very sad news, he was also one of the initial pinball folk who got "Big ass Van" Bill into moving pinball machines - I know i speak for both myself and Bill in saying condolences to his close friends and family. Been a rough 12 months in the pinball world - hope he can rest in peace now

I’m so thankful for the too many to count great times Dave and I shared with our friend.

Mark was the man, I could never get him in a photo other than the back shot. Mark was a master at anti-photo bombing or I was just bad at taking photos.

DSC_1492.thumb.JPG.15a2e1aca7e2f241c8c9e57f2bceece7.JPG DSC_1494.thumb.JPG.4c24f61877c55b0f4322b771af676990.JPG DSC_1496.thumb.JPG.c27b24e25f5ff226fecd2ef0644055b8.JPG DSC_1499.thumb.JPG.f0184aaa91a5f654bd8f3153104f6dcb.JPG DSC_1504.thumb.JPG.af1381f275da4ff7cb4278d8a4349128.JPG DSC_1503.thumb.JPG.57f4ac0b1a9e97663aa0c0a863c44f69.JPG

• Like 6

This is terrible news., My Condolences to Alison, And Marks Family and friends.

I always enjoyed a good chin wag with Mark and Alison when we met up. Going to be sadly missed.... Hopefully Mark where ever you are now, all the Pin's are set up perfectly, all on free play, and the beer is plentiful and at perfect chilled drinking temperature ! Rest in Piece Mark.

Big hugs for you Alison at this difficult time. :cry

• Like 1

We are so very sad to hear of Mark’s passing.

Joanne (batman_fan) and I have, like many of you here, had the pleasure of chatting with Mark and Allison many many times.

We have been fortunate to catch up with them at our home, Allison’s home, Mark’s home and numerous meets all around this city.

He will be greatly missed but undoubtedly will be keeping an eye on all us pinheadz.

our thoughts and prayers are with Allison and Mark’s family at this emotional time.

• Like 1