IGNORED

VPGL 18 - Game 5 ~ Theatre of Magic - Closed

Thanks mate. i appreciate your thoughtfulness. Ive been grinding away doing the Shovel Knight Graphics/sound and lighting Mod. I just wanted to get it out of the way and Im happy to say that Wizball messaged me last night and confirmed that he's happy for it to be released. Aussie Arcade have the opportunity to see it before the rest of the world as I posted it it in the VP project section. See if the troops can work their magic in this puppy. Heheheeeeeh. :D But oh no there had to be a cost and unfortunately I missed this incredible game. :cryI tried to download last night and ran into trouble with the tom_14hb rom. Comes up with a U222 error(I think). Ill look into it today. Keep up the good work mate. This is a fun competition and Im still very much a part of it.

I'll try to find time to have a crack at Shovel Knight in the next couple of days.

I'll try to find time to have a crack at Shovel Knight in the next couple of days.

Hey mate I appreciate your feedback and encouragement for the troops to upgrade to VP7. The recent JP Salas releases (and there are lots of them including sea witch) are incredible. Thankyou. We are going to have some fun.

• Like 1