IGNORED

VPGL 18 - Tournament Standings

With our first two games of VPGL 18 now closed we see Kane on top after leading the way on both games. JoeSoap is in 2nd place and RusstyT holds 3rd. This competition has started off with tight, will it remain that way and can kane keep the pace up?

• Like 1

sadly i'm out for this comp or at least a fair while, but i will watch with interest and cheer :cool:

The early money seems to be on Kane and JoeSoap to butt heads again to the finish line!

sadly i'm out for this comp or at least a fair while,

giphy.gif?cid=35e4938dqww50mzrcmvxe2h6vvk6oz4c5842gj9i9kqr6txj&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

but i will watch with interest and cheer :cool:

giphy.gif?cid=35e4938dpxlxlpvh9sfvm5janltgd04ilji2x7cexaknw4g8&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

The early money seems to be on Kane and JoeSoap to butt heads again to the finish line!

giphy.gif?cid=35e4938dtip1j9efpxmx29ax7z19hjwf6iqg11te7okf16of&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Like 4

giphy.gif?cid=35e4938dqww50mzrcmvxe2h6vvk6oz4c5842gj9i9kqr6txj&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Yes me too :cryat the moment due to techmallogickal issues i don't have a PC that can handle VP. I hope to have it all ship-shape and jump back in for the second half of the comp though. Bummed i missed playing STTNG. The only time i ever played a real one was at Pizza and Pinball in Newcastle in the back room about 5 years back.

Yes me too :cryat the moment due to techmallogickal issues i don't have a PC that can handle VP. I hope to have it all ship-shape and jump back in for the second half of the comp though. Bummed i missed playing STTNG. The only time i ever played a real one was at Pizza and Pinball in Newcastle in the back room about 5 years back.

I personally haven't had time... I hope to get some games in at some stage.

I played STTNG first at PinfestI'm guessing 6 years ago. The one there was in great condition although it had a little issue when I played it. I did get to play the one at Pizza and Pinball a few times too.

I personally haven't had time... I hope to get some games in at some stage.

I played STTNG first at PinfestI'm guessing 6 years ago. The one there was in great condition although it had a little issue when I played it. I did get to play the one at Pizza and Pinball a few times too.

never played a real one before, but played the VP version heaps.

the first game on the real STTNG managed 1B just from learning the game on VP

But at Pinfest I've been smashed by the real versions of games I think myself pretty good at in VP... the shortest game ever at Pinfest was on that ridiculously hard Capersville. walked away quickly from that machine :lol

• Like 1

Capture.thumb.PNG.6ceb787e76c50f40ea0cbe209b42a213.PNG

With 3 games closed and 3 wins to kane, he leads the way in this competition. JoeSoap with three podiums sees him in 2nd place and legin holds onto third over PPLBob. Mrs Moz climbs up to 7th place behind Capp and Crakkers who share 5th, but more importantly she is in from of mozzie1. tcholeaway and RusstyT round out the top 10 for the competition.

Capture.PNG.5667d8db25b4bdad55c9ee376b75dd93.PNG

With 4 games now closed we see kane stretch his lead further with what is still an unbeaten run in this competition. JoeSoap continues to hold onto 2nd place. We also see RusstyT standing on the podium in 3rd place, which is where he was after the previous game also but for a scoring blunder which has now been rectified.

Will kane continue this run or will someone be able to knock him off?

Capture.thumb.PNG.a180354276416f3e749f8b9c784697bd.PNG

Capture1.PNG.45d75dec5de1307189b5c6c56cec0145.PNG

After game 5, kane is still unbeaten and stretches his lead over the field but JoeSoap claiming 2nd place means that the lead is only stretched marginally at this time. PPLBob climbs up onto the podium and legin moves up some places. Mrs Moz keeps in front of mozzie1 but the gap is getting smaller.

Capture.thumb.PNG.98cc0352840dba4d06e7a09acac39c62.PNG

Capture2.PNG.75e8c41d5440dac9b837424e56e360a6.PNG

Just submitted my last score for the meantime as I've done something to my b2s and it's affecting almost all the running of the tables. Due to life and lack of time, I'll probably not fix it in the next couple of months. Thanks for the tournaments been fun playing tables I rarely get to play. Thanks for having me in.
  • Like 1

Just submitted my last score for the meantime as I've done something to my b2s and it's affecting almost all the running of the tables. Due to life and lack of time, I'll probably not fix it in the next couple of months. Thanks for the tournaments been fun playing tables I rarely get to play. Thanks for having me in.

If you haven't already, make sure B2S is running in .exe mode.

You're always welcome here.

With 6 games now closed, Kane is the runaway leader and is looking impossible to catch. legin and Crakkers are fighting it out equal in 2nd place followed by mozzie1 and Mrs Moz the next two competitors in equal 4th.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ef49944a19e21b67d0fb6490c134ee10.PNG

Capture2.PNG.085962ad43eef22de69176ed46133f62.PNG

7 games are now closed and kane has taken 7 wins. With just 2 games to go, will anyone else take victory on a table or will kane make it a clean sweep?

The gap between 2nd and 3rd is a single point so legin and Crakkers will be fighting it out unitil the end and mozzie1 and Mrs Moz are on equal points, who will win for household supremacy?

Capture.thumb.PNG.f2349d1c98946863004aaf005c32e982.PNG

Capture2.PNG.d848e31fb3051099a1f7822e6dafd70c.PNG

VPGL 18 comes to an end. Congratulations to kane who grabbed the lead in the first game and ran away with it winning 8 of 9 games. Great effort by legin sees him take 2nd place overall and Crakkers claimed 3rd place. In the battle for household dominance between the mozzies, it was close all the way through with Mrs Moz nudging mozzie1 out and beating him by just one point.

Capture.thumb.PNG.593ced9c746b716779df7c8ea7146184.PNG

In the overall yearly tally the win for kane see's him stretch his lead over the field. The rest of the field is super competitive with legin and JoeSoap sharing 2nd place, Crakkers and RusstyT sharing 4th PPLBob, mozzie1 and Mrs Moz all sharing 6th and the close competition continues all the way down the field.

Capture2.PNG.b98d888c1003aae291897e901667a20c.PNG

• Like 3

Bull shit the misses is laughing here head off …..can I please have a recount that can’t be wright.😂😩

it was nice her being the only female competitor…I think we should keep it a boys club and ban her �👌

• Like 1

Only joking she loves playing the pinnie and geez it brings the worst out of her sometimes 😉😉

well done she played well…would love to see her get a podium place one day…

• Like 1