IGNORED

The Barn 2021 - bigger than Ben Hur edition

I'm just saying in the 5 years of meets at my place which included fresh meat for dinner & breakfast, I never charged a cent.

I never charged years ago, had heaps of pins, sites etc and put nights on all the time. Got over it after a while. Once a year is nothing.

But now am not in a position.

These days it’s all, why you charge so much to fix my stuff. Cnt I gotta eat and bills to pay. Plus my low prices are a joke.

• Like 8

Common practice in wildball and most meets that I have been to that involve food. Yours might be diff given the distance that people have to travel. Also given the lack of machines the electricity bill would be a � dick in comparison to 96 machines going for 3 days. But yeah if you don't wanna charge then at your choice :)

Put your money away son, you’re banned. 🙂🖕

• Like 6

Ok.

From what I’m hearing and what’s happening with lockdowns, the barn meet, yet again this year, looks to be 100% canned.

Make that 99.9% canned.

Im sure I’ll still go and the usual 4.

See what miracles the future holds.

But the kiwis are shafted again.

• Like 5

Ok.

From what I’m hearing and what’s happening with lockdowns, the barn meet, yet again this year, looks to be 100% canned.

Make that 99.9% canned.

Again

Ta

and

Bugger

:realmad::realmad::realmad:

• Like 1

Ok.

Make that 99.9% canned.

Bummer it been canned but I can understand that.

Just such a shame that we have to all be wrapped up in this global power struggle and waste so many lives and life changing ideals.

:(

• Like 7

Bummer it been canned but I can understand that.

Just such a shame that we have to all be wrapped up in this global power struggle and waste so many lives and life changing ideals.

:(

Dont worry Jeff, once this is all over the government that cares so much about us will allow everyone to get back doing their arses playing the pokes, amongst over things.

• Like 3

Ok.

Make that 99.9% canned.

Dammit, oh well, there’s always next year, or the year after. We are all pretty stuffed for a while.

• Like 1

Better to re-organise such events in summer I think. Best vaccine against Covid seems to be hot weather.

Ahhh no.

100 plus stinking sweaty people in the barn, in the Riff, in summer, in this country. No thanks.

• Like 8

Ok.

Make that 99.9% canned.

Can we move it to Vic like the AFL

Ahhh no.

100 plus stinking sweaty people in the barn, in the Riff, in summer, in this country. No thanks.

Aye, I didn't say it was a great idea, just what may work. Loosing faith in these idiots we are expected to trust to "keep us all safe" and have more faith in the weather.

Maybe if those in the government making such decisions that effect us all had to fill out there own JSAs they expect everyone in the private sector to fill out on every job, they would be in a better position to foresee potential leaks in there quarinteening procedures.

Remember, this in Sydney going on right now all started from just one driver doing a job for them.

JSA...(job survey analysis), if done regarding transporting potentially infected people from airport to hotel would have demanded the driver to be in a properly sealed from the passengers vehicle and not relied on them wear a mask, if they wanted to.

Then again if the government did do a JSA they would have a fall guy that signed off on it and that just doesn't happen someone in a government taking responabilty for there poor actions does it.

Hmmm, now I feel better. I'm only semi-pissed now.:realmad:

• Like 3

Yeah sorry guys, this looks like it is cactus at this point. Health advice (behind the scenes) is no lift in lock down till mid-august at the earliest.

Pretty bummed, but better safe than sorry.

Pretty Bummed???

FUKCEN DEVISTATED TBH:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

• Like 1

Pretty Bummed???

FUKCEN DEVISTATED TBH:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

I hear ya.

2 years and all that work goes , well not to waste, but ya get the idea.

Id like to just play some games for a couple of days and not just work.

• Like 5

I hear ya.

2 years and all that work goes , well not to waste, but ya get the idea.

Id like to just play some games for a couple of days and not just work.

Make it happen:slamtilt:

Yeah sorry guys, this looks like it is cactus at this point. Health advice (behind the scenes) is no lift in lock down till mid-august at the earliest.

Pretty bummed, but better safe than sorry.

Fully understandable mate ! Thanks for your passion and efforts.

• Like 2