Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Barn 2021 - bigger than Ben Hur edition

• Administrators

Can make that weekend. Auto Steve +2 if that's OK. Let me know if you have that firewood sorted.

Can bring over the log spliitter or do you want the big boy splitting it all manually again.:lol

May as well, slack bastard uses me as free labour on just about everything else!

:)

• Like 8

Warwick Pearce for 1 please. Thanks. RIP Yee. I will also be asking for a camp site too please? No driving in my alcoholic known future condition while there.:lol Edited by Defender
  • Like 5

Hey Leigh,

How far is the nearest station to the barn?

Is there a taxi/Uber service?

Dave and I drove last time we came, I think flying might be a nicer option this time :D

• Like 1

Hey Leigh,

How far is the nearest station to the barn?

Is there a taxi/Uber service?

Dave and I drove last time we came, I think flying might be a nicer option this time :D

Ray ...best bet is to jump on a train to Penrith...then Uber. You do get stung for leaving the airport (bout $20 - just checked - $23 one way 1h 17mins) Uber $20. SO basically $100 return - give or take. HTH

• Like 1

Ray ...best bet is to jump on a train to Penrith...then Uber. You do get stung for leaving the airport (bout $20 - just checked - $23 one way 1h 17mins) Uber $20. SO basically $100 return - give or take. HTH

Thanks Jas,

That sounds like a plan.:)