Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Barn 2021 - bigger than Ben Hur edition

Need to set it up for a freedom party, but that aint going to be till this time next year the way things are going. As the PM said, its not a race.... :boring::realmad::unsure:blink:
  • Like 1

Ya'll need to be like us and you wouldn't be in the shit again.

When then boss says STAY HOME. You STAY HOME. Oh no, not you fellas. To argumentative, ha ha. My rights this and my rights that. Now look. You got the Barn cancelled you eggs. :lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Need to set it up for a freedom party, but that aint going to be till this time next year the way things are going. As the PM said, its not a race.... :boring::realmad::unsure:blink:

Doesn’t affect you....ya banned.

Also, stop listening to that clint on tv.

Who knows , it could end up being lots of smaller meets over a couple of months 😀

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 20/07/2021 at 2:32 PM, Dedrok said:

Well I would, but now I need to keep pulling in work at home and barn on hold again.

You do realise being in Newcastle, I can’t go into Sydney.

Hey Buddy, late reply but a reply none the less.

Yep, I know you can't go to Sydenee.....

That's why you don't know I'm sitting at the gate ignoring lockdown waiting to start playing....

Wishfull thinking on my behalf.........Was that the septic breathing a sigh of relief???

We should organise a demonstration march down High street Penrith, or, march down the street 'high', in Penrith, demanding the return of 'The Barn', chanting 'Less harm at the Barn got two jab...in my abb'.

Just my 2 bob worth.

Edited by ctucker
Add more stupid stuff
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Autosteve said:

Have to ask Queen Gladus if we can go play at the Barn if we are all good boys and have a double jab.

Queen Gladus Jigglyhands is already on the case im sure she has a parliamentary pinball privileges committee looking into it 

• Like 3

Well that sucks.

Would've been great to catch up with everyone again and talk some shit but alas...

Lets hope things improve for everyone and make this event happen again. I know Leigh and Edy were already working hard behind the scenes, ok, more Edy 🤣, but the wheels were in motion a long time ago. So thanks.

Until then...

That's for the Bro's 💓

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spacies said:

Well that sucks.

Would've been great to catch up with everyone again and talk some shit but alas...

Lets hope things improve for everyone and make this event happen again. I know Leigh and Edy were already working hard behind the scenes, ok, more Edy 🤣, but the wheels were in motion a long time ago. So thanks.

Until then...

That's for the Bro's 💓

Thanks Brother

Thanks YEE

• Like 1