Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Barn 2021 - bigger than Ben Hur edition

Yeah, I reckon we are well overdue a drink.......

Used your message to reply....It's easier that way at times...

My question is.....

Is there a post with the weekend mentioned??? I'm sure someone at houseball said there was but I can't see it???

All I know is Friday Saturday and Sunday late August???

What's the go....

Used your message to reply....It's easier that way at times...

My question is.....

Is there a post with the weekend mentioned??? I'm sure someone at houseball said there was but I can't see it???

All I know is Friday Saturday and Sunday late August???

What's the go....

25 May 2021, 06:59 PM

Last weekend in August has been confirmed - 27th-29th

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah sorry my dudes. Edy is on my arse constantly but I largely have to ignore it in spite of his frustration. I also haven't read anything in this thread, so I'm going to leave answering any questions in the very capable hands of Edy.

Now i'm going to sound harsh in this next part because I'm time poor so you get the 'to the point' version of me.

How much to attend? - $100. I don't care if you come for a day or the whole 3 days the price is the same.

But that isn't fair - If you don't like it, sorry, but this is about making things easy for me, not you.

Kiwis - no fee payable

How do I pay? - paypal no exceptions. If you can't use paypal, either find someone to pay for you, or don't bother coming. I won't accept cash, and under no circumstances will I accept bank transfer. Its a pain in the arse, and quite frankly if something goes wrong, you may wait a year to get it back (there are two people on here who can vouch for that). Pinging me here repeatedly does no good because in between meets I don't visit AA anymore, and haven't for several years. So it is paypal or nothing. FYI the reason I don't come here anymore is because it is like an alcoholic walking into a brewery, best to be avoided.

What do I get for that? - well you get access to one of the largest playable collections of pinball machines in the country. Generally speaking 96 games at any given time ranging from EMs to late Sterns.

Where does the money go? - some money goes to Dan to cover wear and tear on his machines. Some money goes to Edy to fix stuff and keep everything running. Some money goes to my electricity bill. Some money goes to new parts to replace the things that break after a meet (usually 5-10 games). Almost always something goes wrong with my septic and I end up paying huge money to fix it. The usual. I also will keep snags and bread rolls flowing throughout the event so no-one goes hungry. Never ran an event in the pinball space that makes money, so no-one is being ripped here except me.

Covid - I'm going to assume everything works out just fine however I won't start taking payment till after this latest lockdown ends. If covid strikes again I will give everyone a full refund (this is why we use paypal, it makes refunds easy, and things that take up too much of my time don't happen).

Any questions, dump them in this thread and Edy will eventually get the answer out of me!

Cheers!

• Like 24

Thanks Leigh for the update.

Hey Edy, looks like it's all on you....

You know how much you love it....:lol:lol:lol

I'll say thanks in advance even it Covid still Fuks things up....

I'd be 1 of the 2 that Leigh has $100 in his sky rocket that he has mentioned from last year.

So am I paid up???

Even if this doesn't go ahead I don't want a refund. I had so much fum at the SHPC in 2019 I reckon between you guys I owe you for such a good time....

Let me know in due course when Covid pisses off....Hopefully

I can't wait....Looking forward to this more than the masters.....

• Like 2