IGNORED

VPGL 18 - Game 3 ~ Tom and Jerry - Closed

Sorry guys we never noticed this when nominating this game …..we also never got real good scores it seemed a nice hard game …..🥺

Thanks guys.

Lets make that a rule... You must quit and restart between games to ensure that the bonus resets.

Does that mean we all have to post new scores and our old ones don't count?

If so, maybe we could keep the game open for a few extra days or something

Does that mean we all have to post new scores and our old ones don't count?

If so, maybe we could keep the game open for a few extra days or something

Nah, let's call it the getting in early bonus. Scores that are already recorded count.

Kane hasn't put a score up yet but found the glitch. If he happens to have a photo of a score he get, it can count too.

Remember, we work on honesty anyway.

• Like 1

Kane hasn't put a score up yet but found the glitch. If he happens to have a photo of a score he get, it can count too.

Nah, deleted the NVRAM to reset everything the other day. Here's a fresh one ->

I quite like this table, it's fairly slow scoring but I seem to be able to hit what I'm aiming for better than usual.

tomandjerry.jpg.8e4071cf14a418f8f1e046421270da53.jpg

• Like 1

I swear something is wrong with the bottom ball lock, sometimes seems you can't get it locked no matter how perfect you hit it. Never getting any extra balls either despite the EB lights flashing constantly :shrug:

tomandjerry02.jpg.45fec4253d297ecf95cc5ee4efd6329d.jpg

• Like 1

I swear something is wrong with the bottom ball lock, sometimes seems you can't get it locked no matter how perfect you hit it. Never getting any extra balls either despite the EB lights flashing constantly :shrug:

Yea I had a bunch of trouble with that bottom lock. I did light the eb a couple times but didn't know what the hell to shoot to get it.

We’ll the misses and I are playing doubles getting last games in for comp..and Jesus Christ she has given me a whooping and most of the guys here and absolute pisser of a score..

mrs Moz 5,414,950

2A1796B1-D6A9-49B0-9722-E5E40A4688FA.thumb.jpeg.0fa78f1b0ae08a1240ef75d9c45d731e.jpeg

• Like 1

Game 3, Tom and Jerry comes to a close (sorry for the late wrap up, my house is utter chaos at the moment).

Congratulations to kane who makes it 3 from 3 so far in this competition. Well done to Capp who sneaks into 2nd place with JoeSoap in 3rd.

Good scores to PPLBob and Mrs Moz see them both only just miss out on the podium by a small margin.

Capture.PNG.4b465d51f2d1f5e5e24b0e9f68ab4a78.PNG

• Like 1

Game 3, Tom and Jerry comes to a close (sorry for the late wrap up, my house is utter chaos at the moment).

Congratulations to kane who makes it 3 from 3 so far in this competition. Well done to Capp who sneaks into 2nd place with JoeSoap in 3rd.

Good scores to PPLBob and Mrs Moz see them both only just miss out on the podium by a small margin.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Capture.PNG","data-attachmentid":2213644}[/ATTACH]

Gidday JAR,

Can you please add my score to the score table. Cant have Mrs Moz whopping me in this one as well.

Cheers

Done. Not sure how I had that wrong. Sorry mate.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Capture.PNG","data-attachmentid":2213966}[/ATTACH]

Cheers Jar.