Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 18 - Game 3 ~ Tom and Jerry - Closed

​ ​ GAME 3.... And we're playing cat and mouse...

VPGL 18 - Game 3 ~ Tom and Jerry

Nominated by VPGL legends, The Mozzies

​maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.fe1183539a49c2ba87b1df2534c0500d.jpg​​

Tom and Jerry is an original VPX table was released by watacaractr .

The VPX file can be downloaded here:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?a...showfile=14023

The B2S can be downloaded here:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=41594

The ROM can be downloaded here:

ROM is included with the table download

Downloads linked are just suggestions, you can play on any VPX version or the table as long as it is the same rule set (IE Pro, LE etc.). You can let us know what version you are playing and why you play that one in the thread if you like,

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 6 June 2021, Midnight Sydney time.

3 ball is default for this game so that is what we are playing.

No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

Game on... who will teach that cat a lesson?

[gs]1GwWps5Psv-9QFNfvjUXCDe_QaSNG2b8ggPCfHbEOmx0[/gs]​​​

Edited by JustAnotherRat

I'll lead this one off for a change. I haven't figured it out yet. Hard to keep a multi-ball running for any length of time. Not even a big enough score for a replay!

tomandjerry.thumb.jpg.6f8828571c5c07ce585d9c14a06f508e.jpg

• Like 1

Upgrade!

I have had trouble with the external DMD showing correctly for this game, it cuts off some of the display on the right hand side and I cant seem to get it right. So I have reverted back to the old school 2 screen setup.

If anyone has any idea how to get it display right let me know.

tomandjerry.thumb.jpg.89d4ebec1034742176328d343f9483b0.jpg

• Like 1

I have had trouble with the external DMD showing correctly for this game, it cuts off some of the display on the right hand side and I cant seem to get it right. So I have reverted back to the old school 2 screen setup.

If anyone has any idea how to get it display right let me know.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2210596}[/ATTACH]

I have seen this issue before. I think I had it on this as well as Class of 1812 and maybe one other. I can't recall the cause but I'll see what I can find. Is Freezy's .dll causing the problem?

I have seen this issue before. I think I had it on this as well as Class of 1812 and maybe one other. I can't recall the cause but I'll see what I can find. Is Freezy's .dll causing the problem?

Yeah it's the freezy DMD causing the issue. I think its got something to do with the DMD for this game is more characters wider than ususal

Yep the dmd frustrated me heaps to

F1 then turn off dmd 3rd screen run the dmd that’s goes on playfield..2x it and move it to your 3rd dmd screen it maybe heaps smaller but you can see 2 player score and add initials know how to make it bigger from there has stumped me..

we needed to see 2 player as the misses plays as well

Any better?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":2210652}[/ATTACH]

Hopefully this will get me playing better?? Maybe??

Thanks Crakkers

• Like 2

It seems that the multi-ball total doesn't reset after each game and continues to add up over multiple games and is awarded to you after you loose your last ball, even if you had no multi-balls during that game. It does go back to zero if you do a hard reset. Is everyone getting this or is it just my setup?

Seems like you could play loads of games in a row and rack up a huge multi-ball bonus to get a higher score, maybe we should all do a hard reset after every game to make it even?

It seems that the multi-ball total doesn't reset after each game and continues to add up over multiple games and is awarded to you after you loose your last ball, even if you had no multi-balls during that game. It does go back to zero if you do a hard reset. Is everyone getting this or is it just my setup?

Seems like you could play loads of games in a row and rack up a huge multi-ball bonus to get a higher score, maybe we should all do a hard reset after every game to make it even?

I think we're going to need JAR's adjudication on this game. I just tested Kane's muti-ball findings and got the same results.

I had one half decent multi-ball (550k) on my first game, then played a few more with some ordinary multi-balls and ended up with what seemed like an undeserved multi-ball bonus of around 800k.

So then i just let all 3 balls drain and still got the 800k bonus.:unsure

If you hold down the right flipper during play the multiball bonus is displayed, easy to check at the start of each game, quiting after each game and restarting seems to get it back to zero.
  • Like 1