Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Next Stern Pinball. ..The Mandalorian :)

On 25/12/2021 at 7:55 PM, Ferro said:

Anyone noticing when ball comes out of centre razor crest ramp hits the plastic and light most time?? I am thinking of adding some spacers to lift this plastic higher

24572EDE-3E7A-4808-92F8-C0E1B145061E.jpeg

There is a small black screw near the flasher Dan, I put a spacer under the plastic to raise it a little and the ball doesn't hang up as much now. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hope all you guys are enjoying your Mando’s. Really enjoying this game.

Just gauging interest from Mando LE owners that want these backlit side rail kits. Only for LE - it’s the EL light panels that light up the cutouts in your existing Mando LE side rails.

https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p229/Star-Wars-Mandalorian-LE-Side-Rail-Kits-Pinball-Mod.html

Just looking to recover costs and help with shipping. They cost $159 usd plus Int’l and domestic shipping. So should land for about +\- $300 Aud. Unfortunately Hooked won’t ship to Australia now unless we use a courier, so combing up to 10 sets is the only cost effective ways.

Let me know if anyones interested.

EA0D0A6A-2A19-4FC8-9B4B-697EBB3E50E3.png

37467D1F-C9E9-464F-B387-448FB83DF249.png

• Like 3

So finally got to This is the way. Pretty cool mode. When played through game restarts and you earn a signet for your beskar armour which gives you permanent 2x playfiled kind of like deadpool when you clock it. 

Easily the best star wars pin. Such a well rounded game with a ton of strategy and moments. 

20220104_232315.jpg

• Like 5

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, DAG said:

So what you are saying is $3,000.00 Aussie dollars plus freight etc....

Anyone got an old pin for sale around that price???

It's a bit ridiculous IMO...

Wouldn't be surprised if its closer to 4K by the time it gets here....bargain. I wonder what the topper flipping people will try and sell it for. 🤑

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, I'm hoping to own a Mandalorian Pro at some stage, but want Godzilla as well and just can't justify spending that much money on a topper...regardless of how cool it looks. That's a big chunk of change towards another pinball machine....and thinking of what a Pro sells for now, that's crazy in itself.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 18/11/2021 at 7:35 PM, specialharmony said:

This game is one of sterns best..

Layout is so well done, ramps are so good to shoot, modes are good, animations & callouts tick every box.

Upper playfield is very tough-which is good. Very well coded with more to come.

For me it's just not my theme 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone interested in a brand new uninstalled complete Animated Grogu by Tekman on pinside? Supposed to be the best.

Cost me about aud $850 to get here I think but have since sold the game. Happy to sell for aud $500.

243D6062-1674-4734-AC64-2FC59CAB2103.thumb.jpeg.5eb5c9d58110dacc250567515eec1787.jpeg0DEB0D66-2517-4F60-9E8B-17793D5A4A76.thumb.jpeg.e593f79fa2079c39e5fc44eb3bc48515.jpeg006373D8-9BDB-4AE9-8F8D-B6FC1C76DB9E.thumb.jpeg.5421edb1f7dc433f081361d09c07b25a.jpeg71FB77DE-ADEB-4E2B-A3DC-8F4FCB794850.thumb.jpeg.75c4792392549fa466cc6c60c522242e.jpeg

Some details:

This message is going out to those who expressed interest for my animated Grogu Ultimate mod and now have a limited supply of units ready to ship to third batch buyers on the wait list in the US, Canada, and now Australia.

This mod completely integrates with the machine and is exactly what Stern should have given us all to start with.

Grogu will do random animations throughout the game in a controlled manner based on when the “Child” LEDs are active, enter Force mode and raise his arm when the Grogu playfield magnet interrupt is activated and briefly fall asleep afterward like in the show, and will fall asleep and close its eyes when the game is over and wake up when a new game is active. It will also wake up and do random attract animations if the game sits idle long enough and then fall back asleep.

Note: A Premium and LE are required for “Force” effect mode because the Pro does not have the required playfield magnet to trigger the effect.

It has 5 custom 3D printed brackets, harnesses have 34’ of wire and 20 connectors, custom microcontroller PCB, single relay PCB, dual relay PCB, reed switch assembly, all mounting brackets, and hardware. It is completely plug and play without any modifications to the pinball machine or soldering for the end user, significant internal modifications to the Grogu doll to use its right arm for Force mode, and 209 lines of code in the PIC microcontroller to make it all professionally integrated and of the highest quality.

These take days each to build and thoroughly test and I will not be able to offer these often or in large quantities.

Normal Child LEDs Active Mode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVLjuzpnKZs

Magnet Force Mode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIgh5iGrK4M

Game Over Falling Asleep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buxZ9gX49ko

Installation Documentation
https://lundyelectronics.com/shared-files/147

The price is $525US +shipping, insurance, signature required, and PayPal fees. Canadian shipments are expensive to get insurance with tracking and just warning you in advance. This is the first batch to go overseas and image shipping is going to be very expensive. If you are still in on one, send me a reply with your shipping address and PayPal email to send you a payment request. If payment request is not made by September 28th, do not make payment after that time without verifying I have stock. Any payments not made by September 28th will result in your spot in line going to the next person on the wait list. Thank you for your understanding. If you are no longer interested, please let me know ASAP so the next person in line can get one.

This is what one pinsider recently posted about this mod after replacing someone else’s earlier offering in their machine with my Grogu Ultimate.

“I installed Tekmans mod earlier this week, replacing an earlier Grogu mod.

Honest take from a random guy who emailed Tekman out of the blue a while back expressing interest- this mod is *awesome*. Movements are so much more tightly controlled and not constantly in motion. He reacts to various events in the game, I can tell there was plenty of code with this. It just feels like he's now truly part of the pin. The moving arm is no longer trapped under the ramp, now relocated to the right side and free. Includes built in mounting hardware so no more movement of the entire body.

When the ball hits the magnet, his arm raises and eyes close. The attract mode is SO much better now, goes to "sleep" and briefly wakes up on occasion during attract.

I also want to compliment the nice job done on not just the relay and microcontroller box, but the entire harness and node board connectors perfectly match the Stern harness, his ID stickers even match Sterns yellow ID stickers. The whole thing is just pulled off extremely well.”

Thank you.
John Lundy

Edited by Cooked71