Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Next Stern Pinball. ..The Mandalorian :)

"Upper playfield - Rotates"

+1 Stern trying something a little different.

Credit where credit due. Looking forward to seeing what upper playfield - rotates means.

On the VR version of the game the upper playfield has drops, drop the targets and ball goes up a ramp into the ship. Hope something similar for this game, within reason of course. I played the thing for ages last night on vr so much fun.

• Like 1

Yeah I seriously thought ok, rumour now has some teeth, but still in the back of my mind, despite the fact I just didn't get around to dropping AMD an email, I was thinking man am I really nerding it out that badly to preempt the actual announcement. Guess I was just being too self conscious given how many seemingly did jump in. I'll never underestimate the propensity for this to happen again.... Definitely a sign of the times. Dunno if I like having so many in the same hobby that it becomes this competitive just to get my name down to maybe get to place a deposit if I'[m lucky :lol

You dont need to miss out. I’m sure there will be a few for sale soon if you’re prepared to pay a few grand more than sticker price be it NIB or used. Think of it as an insurance policy instead of a non refundable deposit. That’s the landscape this market has become.

Well. I'm no longer stressed about being on the LE waitlist to see if I even manage to get an LE allocation (thanks to all the FOMO'ers, Noobs, aspirng collectors etc, dived in over a month ago according to AMD) after seeing the all the art packages and feature list(or lack thereof). The art and armor for the LE aren't making me want to blow the extra $$ this time. The Premium art looks perfectly good to me, especially after many were picking the LE art quality apart last night on Pinside, saying how ordinary and ininspiring it looked. Now let's see how good Dwight Sullivan's code is and we'll go from there I reckon.