Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Next Stern Pinball. ..The Mandalorian :)

Ofcourse baby Yoda will be on it. It'd be like leaving jar jar binks off swep1 😂 you can't have too much of baby Yoda eventhough I don't know what you're talking about. When I first heard the title I thought it was a music pin with some wog guys playing madalims 😂

I know what you're doing and I'm not gonna bite :lol

When I first heard the title I thought it was a music pin with some wog guys playing madalims 😂

the soundtrack is “Play Bouzouki� This is the Stern sound engineering team putting together the sound track for the Mandolinium.

• Like 3

No, they are older I think. The Stern boys I mean. :lol Who wants to bet me this new Stern has 3 bumpers jammed up in a corner and add nothing to the game play and you can probably not even see them?.

Stern checklist

Coin door ......check

Two flippers.....check

Two slingshots ...check

Three bumpers...check

A couple of rubber toys...check

Money coming in on pre orders...check

How many ramps?...I'm saying 3 on this one.

• Like 4

No, they are older I think. The Stern boys I mean. :lol Who wants to bet me this new Stern has 3 bumpers jammed up in a corner and add nothing to the game play and you can probably not even see them?.

Stern checklist

Coin door ......check

Two flippers.....check

Two slingshots ...check

Three bumpers...check

A couple of rubber toys...check

Money coming in on pre orders...check

How many ramps?...I'm saying 3 on this one.

Plus price increase. ... Check

• Like 1

I couldn't believe the way AMD were telling me people were asking to preorder Mando over a month ago to the point I'm thinking now I should have reacted soon as Kaneda started the major rumour saying it was confirmed but thought surely to f@ck I don't need to be 'that guy' bugging the AMD two weeks out. Can't believe I've got to nowadays contemplate preordering a 'rumoured' title LE over a month out. I said to AMD well in that case better put me down for Godzilla and the possibility JAWS as I'd be beyond pissed to think I've been on the JAWS bandwagon for a few years no only to see it come to fruition and actually miss out on an LE:lol.
  • Like 2

I couldn't believe the way AMD were telling me people were asking to preorder Mando over a month ago to the point I'm thinking now I should have reacted soon as Kaneda started the major rumour saying it was confirmed but thought surely to f@ck I don't need to be 'that guy' bugging the AMD two weeks out. Can't believe I've got to nowadays contemplate preordering a 'rumoured' title LE over a month out. I said to AMD well in that case better put me down for Godzilla and the possibility JAWS as I'd be beyond pissed to think I've been on the JAWS bandwagon for a few years no only to see it come to fruition and actually miss out on an LE:lol.

Pretty much where this thing is at. Put my name down for BTTF and Queen about 12 months ago on the chance they might come through one day. The day Kaneda first mentioned Mando I was right on the phone…knew what has happened would happen.

• Like 1

Pretty much where this thing is at. Put my name down for BTTF and Queen about 12 months ago on the chance they might come through one day. The day Kaneda first mentioned Mando I was right on the phone…knew what has happened would happen.

I shouldn't probably tell you how long i've been on the list for bttf then ;)

Depending how this pans out we'll get to see if that magic "list" is real or not.

• Administrators

I called Mike at AMD and put my name on the list for Iron Maiden LE around 4 years before it was announced. A good mate heard that it was coming when he was at EXPO in the states so I took a punt. The guys at AMD will start a list even if they have no knowledge of the title being produced.

Get in now, don't piss around.

Dave

• Like 5

Yeah I seriously thought ok, rumour now has some teeth, but still in the back of my mind, despite the fact I just didn't get around to dropping AMD an email, I was thinking man am I really nerding it out that badly to preempt the actual announcement. Guess I was just being too self conscious given how many seemingly did jump in. I'll never underestimate the propensity for this to happen again.... Definitely a sign of the times. Dunno if I like having so many in the same hobby that it becomes this competitive just to get my name down to maybe get to place a deposit if I'[m lucky :lol

• Like 1