IGNORED

Got a Virtuel Pin 4-5 months ago need software help please

RossMsco

Question

Hello gang, i am new here.

Purchased a new Virtuel Pin 4-5 months ago from a seller that is not a sponsor here.

Having software problems with my Vpinball. Been waiting for support from seller but really think seller does not want to be bothered, feel like i am getting the runaround sadly for me.

I am happy to pay for services i need, (as long as its not overly pricy) PINBALL X , VISUAL PINMAME , ‘PINUP MENU or Popper i think is the software i have. Just having probs with my DMD not showing anything also in game menu those round circles of Pinall tables you toggle, it freezez on me. Also some video's on backglass stutters, its not running smoothly.

I live in Vic Northern Suburbs, if anyone has good knowlodge of the software and can help me, Please dont hesitate to contact me for a chat about how you can help me please.

Thanks.

RossM.

PS, I have Zero Knowlege about the Vpin software.

How is that cable connected? Is one end of that piggybacked bit going nowhere?

if it is, I'd say your USB port isn't providing enough power to the screen and you should be able to connect a USB power supply to the spare end to give it enough power.

• Like 2

How is that cable connected? Is one end of that piggybacked bit going nowhere?

if it is, I'd say your USB port isn't providing enough power to the screen and you should be able to connect a USB power supply to the spare end to give it enough power.

This could work.

You are meant to have warranty with the seller though, have you asked for him to fix this problem for you?

• Like 1

It is faulty, i tried everything.

Seller is east of Melb why do you ask?

Yes i have warranty with seller, will ring him soon.

Might even just buy a new one , there $145 and intall it myself. Support from the seller is like trying to pull teeth from a Lion. Dont understand why it cant be fixed within say 2 weeks max?

My pinball has been in this state for 2 months now. Really annoying...............

Might even just buy a new one , there $145 and intall it myself. Support from the seller is like trying to pull teeth from a Lion. Dont understand why it cant be fixed within say 2 weeks max?

My pinball has been in this state for 2 months now. Really annoying...............

There are plenty of people that will tell you this seller is awesome, there are also plenty of people that'll tell you they've had problems getting support. I'll leave it at that.

Be careful buying a new one. If you haven't tried Crakkers suggestion, I'd suggest that first as a new one might have the same problem if the issue is that there isn't enough power being supplied.

This could work.

You are meant to have warranty with the seller though, have you asked for him to fix this problem for you?

2 months ago yes..... :(

It is faulty, i tried everything.

Seller is east of Melb why do you ask?

I would take the cab to him mate, drop it on his doorstep and tell him to fix it asap. the price you pay for those machines, you would expect some prompt aftersales service.

Best of luck

Took me 6 months of constant calls to have a replacement dmd shipped

Another 2 months of calls to walk me through the replacement before i finally gave up, Opened the cab to find parts quoted are missing and not installed

Let me know how you removed the dmd from the perspex tape

Best of luck

Took me 6 months of constant calls to have a replacement dmd shipped

Another 2 months of calls to walk me through the replacement before i finally gave up, Opened the cab to find parts quoted are missing and not installed

Let me know how you removed the dmd from the perspex tape

ouch, scaring me.