Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Fathom by Haggis!!!

Great job on the new ruleset from Marty & Greg. Should make a for a fun and challenging game that will be eye catching in any collection. Great job guys!

Looking forward to seeing inside an actual production game with Haggs parts, just to see how they accomplished all the mechanical engeering required to produce the Bally drop target mechs and others. Hopefully Haggis will show inside the game soon, as they did with Celts.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, OurManinOz said:

Actially getting a bit excited now. My only curiousity is how many season ticket holder guys are sitting in front of my pretty early Mermaid deposit.

I have hard there are only 10 - 15 season ticket holders. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, micky said:

I have hard there are only 10 - 15 season ticket holders. 

That's not heaps, but still quite a few machines for a small manufacturer like Haggis to get out the door in front of the rest. Guess it will be a while still. 

• 1 month later...

Been a fair amount of discussion on the update.  Didn't show much really as much as the machine they showed looked great. Let's hope they show us some more soon and machines actually start going out in quantities. Would be nice to see a factory tour shown. 

• Like 1

It may be awhile for mine as I originally was down for a classic and after chatting to a well known Oz pinball identity on a totally unrelated subject fathom came up and he was very surprised I didn't go the mermaid edition considering my love for the title. Had a think about it for a short while and then went for the Mermaid upgrade.

Keen as to have this work of art in Jeff's room (aka garage/mancave)

Edited by Railways
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

What are the other 4 titles after Fathom? Centaur and …..

Series tickets look like they are available to purchase from their website but it doesn’t say what games they are. 

Edited by Replay

1 hour ago, Replay said:

What are the other 4 titles after Fathom? Centaur and …..

Series tickets look like they are available to purchase from their website but it doesn’t say what games they are. 

That's getting a bit ahead of things. They haven't announced anything else at this stage. They have to get all Fathoms out the door before we see any kind of timeframe on Centaur, let alone the two more titles. 

11 minutes ago, OurManinOz said:

That's getting a bit ahead of things. They haven't announced anything else at this stage. They have to get all Fathoms out the door before we see any kind of timeframe on Centaur, let alone the two more titles. 

That's for sure.  It might take a year, maybe even a couple to get all the Fathom's done and fulfill those orders.  250 games is a lot to manufacture for a small company like Haggis.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, OurManinOz said:

lol, series tickets are available to purchase and some people have purchased series tickets to secure same numbers etc.

I can’t find what games they are, thinking one of them is centaur and no idea what the other three are

23 hours ago, Replay said:

lol, series tickets are available to purchase and some people have purchased series tickets to secure same numbers etc.

I can’t find what games they are, thinking one of them is centaur and no idea what the other three are

23 hours ago, Pinballer said:

Haggis never announced the names of the other titles.  Publicly anyway, perhaps series ticket holders know.  I suspect if they did, that information would have been out there in some fashion by now.

As per what Pinballer says, you can't find out because they're not even close to telling anyone yet. It's a bigger lol to me if you've got enough faith to be a season ticketholder in the first place, gonna be a long long road..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It was extremely hard to pay that final invoice when a single game hadn’t gone out the door at that point. At least there seems to be a few rolling out now. Hopefully they get a good system happening now and get much faster and bring that build time down to the 8 weeks or even faster.