Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Stolen Pinballs

This was just posted on FB so i'm sharing here as it's important information (As cut and pasted).

Amusement Machine Distributors

Important Notice.

Attention Pinball Enthusiasts,

A number of Led Zeppelin Limited Edition games were stolen in transit in Melbourne over the recent Easter Long Weekend.

The incident was captured on CCTV and Police were notified, as such there is an ensuing criminal investigation.

Please take note of the serial numbers below.

We would hate for any enthusiasts to buy any stolen property as there may be criminal and legal consequences.

If you have any information that may be helpful please contact Michael Bowyer via email mbowyer@amdcoinop.com

Please feel free to share.

Serial numbers are as per below;

#455 – E312328

#255 – E312128

#266 – E312139

#154 – E312027

#53 - E311926

Here is a photo of the thieves.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-tempid":"temp_165966_1618805973819_703"}[/ATTACH]

Screenshot_2021-04-19_14-16-10.png.fa73a622be9533ab7dfa8d1e9edaa686.png

Screenshot_2021-04-19_14-16-10.png.e4e6c1ad3accf83a4ea3b37b84491255.png

Edited by Gemini2544
  • Like 2

Can any one provide a better photo so at least we can identify what make/model of car. The trailer alos looks like a weird arrangement like a one off. The axle with silver wheel seems a long way back unless its a tandem and the front wheel is black and it can't be seen in the pic.

Can any one provide a better photo so at least we can identify what make/model of car. The trailer alos looks like a weird arrangement like a one off. The axle with silver wheel seems a long way back unless its a tandem and the front wheel is black and it can't be seen in the pic.

That's all the FB-OP supplied, Maybe the Police are holding stuff back. :unsure

Edited by Gemini2544
  • Like 1

Rear side windows look a bit squarish to be a Patrol ? I was thinking it looked like a Holden Jackaroo at first glance .

Anyhow I've reposted your original post onto Pinside Gemini . The more eyes and ears out there the better .

• Like 5

Rear side windows look a bit squarish to be a Patrol ? I was thinking it looked like a Holden Jackaroo at first glance .

Anyhow I've reposted your original post onto Pinside Gemini . The more eyes and ears out there the better .

First glance seems right to me...

1996_Holden_Jackaroo_5-door_wagon_(2015-06-03)_02.jpg.fad993a5820af811c6f9a9348cc3aea7.jpg

'96 Jackaroo 5 door. Or there abouts.

• Like 2

Well done. Great match. Looking at the patrol the rear windows were too short & the windscreen slope was not as steep.

If you enlarge the pic, the trailer is a tandem, That shape Jackaroo was produced from 92 to 05, you dont see too many around anymore.

• Like 1