IGNORED

Sandblasting service in Brisbane for single item

Hi All,

Just checking if anyone knows of a sandblasting service in Brisbane that would just sandblast a coin door and not have an fixed minimum price requirement? I've spoken to a few places previously but they have all had a minimum cost just shy of $100. They have said that this would allow for a few items to be sandblasted. Wouldn't be a problem if I had more to sandblast but I don't. And while I understand why they do it I would obviously prefer being able to pay just for the one item.

Thanks,

Andy

• Super Moderator
Hi All,

Just checking if anyone knows of a sandblasting service in Brisbane that would just sandblast a coin door and not have an fixed minimum price requirement? I've spoken to a few places previously but they have all had a minimum cost just shy of $100. They have said that this would allow for a few items to be sandblasted. Wouldn't be a problem if I had more to sandblast but I don't. And while I understand why they do it I would obviously prefer being able to pay just for the one item.

Thanks,

Andy

Hey Andy,

Drop in and and Gavin at Peerless Sandblasting, Pentex St, Sailsbury, He'll sort you out,