IGNORED

Pinball Rescue retiring

illawarra_steelers

Yep Nick. That was when I first him too. Also the first Pinfest where they both attended with the best stall and smiles to go with it.

Great fellas and will be sorely missed from the pinball parts supply scene. You guys have been a true asset to this quirky hobby.

Good luck for the future and all it brings.

• Like 2

If they are shutting the site down in June I wonder what they will do with the remaining stock

That's the idea of announcing it now, hoping to sell of as much as possible to those of us that genuinely need the items for our games.. What remains will most likely be offered to a reseller as a packaged deal. In support of Lee and Gordon and what they've done for us over the years, giving so much time and energy to the hobby, I sincerely hope all their stock sells out.

• Like 3

• Super Moderator
I remember meeting Lee top bloke when he gave a talk on how to restore your pinball at Brisbane's famous Mega Meet .Ah those were the days .. All the best fellas ..

Yeah, some pretty good looking Roosters at those meets Nick :)

• Like 2

That Mega Meet was a beauty. Unfortunately the Hangi was a dud and Stu had to rescue the evening with the trusty Barbie. Lee put in a lot of effort in the lead up to that meet to making sure he had a number of practical examples to demonstrate restoration techniques and brought along a few products to sell.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok I finally put in my last order for some Gottlieb apron decals I really don’t even need them but who knows down the track, I’d rather have them and not need them than need them and not being able to get them.

if anyone else needs anything I’d get in quick as when I spoke to Lee he said stock is dwindling down pretty quick and they haven’t got much of the decals left

A bloke on a job site i used to work with years ago said to me , better looking at it than looking for it . that has stuck with me . i got some things off Rescue before they shut down as well.