Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Grunta's Mancave Pinball Meet 22nd May Melbourne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Grant ,

I will still be attending , Danielle and and my step son Cody won’t be able to as they have had a family event come up on same date but Danielle has said I don’t need to attend so can still come to your meet.

Sorry to be a pain , looking forward to it ! Ska ska ska :)

Hey Grant ,

I will still be attending , Danielle and and my step son Cody won’t be able to as they have had a family event come up on same date but Danielle has said I don’t need to attend so can still come to your meet.

Sorry to be a pain , looking forward to it ! Ska ska ska :)

No Problemo Troy, always happy to go One Step Beyond, for you fella :D

• Like 2

Ok the list is started :D (28)

Dirty Daz

Coon 82

Genie

Manny65

Electromechanicalman

Jesder

Gazz + 1

mckie1 + 1

Rich

nmercury

budgie

OzBlackNight

Toads +1

Prince

Axedbandit +2

Ozsammyboy +1

Pop Bumper Pete

Danger ray & Hashman

Hyper101

barti +1

Edited by thegrunta666

Damn..would love to come and meet some more of you mexicans...down in Melbourne 25-28th for work.

Met some nice guys at the meets at a place with the secret wardrobe entrance..name escapes me but I think it is gone now......

Anyway staying in Yarraville so will head out to some local spots when down there.

• Like 1

Damn..would love to come and meet some more of you mexicans...down in Melbourne 25-28th for work.

Met some nice guys at the meets at a place with the secret wardrobe entrance..name escapes me but I think it is gone now......

Anyway staying in Yarraville so will head out to some local spots when down there.

You certainly would have been welcome...missed it by "that much" ....

yy

The fridge is working isn’t it? Your beer will be cold and just throw a sheet over any clutter :)

Thank Goodness the Fridge is 100% Working :) Now the Hankin Shark on the other hand :realmad: It'll be right on the night :)

• Like 1

Ok, had to cover-up the silver insulation behind the pinballs as with even low wattage lighting is was horrible. So what to use :unsure I know my tiny little flag I have ! Works a treat, pity i don't have a Rocky n Bullwinkle in the collection :) Anyhow, getting there......

IMG_5849.thumb.JPG.8729a828c87c82b796a4e9f0dbeaec4e.JPG

• Like 5

Hey Grunta, would love to come along if the spots haven't dried up since Thursday night! Get into the deep code on the Battle Pinny! Cheers, DRC

Nup, all wet here....so a spot for you , writing Blue Tooth Stacey code update as I type....:D

• Like 1

Gotta Move the Stargate to get to the Crypt to so I can move the Aladdins....oh, dont run over to dog........gettting there.....

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":2209039}[/ATTACH]

Bundaberg Polar Bear, will be cheering me on in getting GC on CFTBL :)

• Like 1