IGNORED

MELBOURNE VINTAGE PINBALL /ARCADE QUEST CHALLENGE JULY 31

What, so we have a "lockdown" like NSW?

Played in a comp last night. Try doing that in NSW

. Look and learn . Do your independant research (Bitchute ,Rumble Etc not MSM.) Covid 19 is the greatest scam of all time . Wake up sheeple !!!!!!!!!

What, so we have a "lockdown" like NSW?

Played in a comp last night. Try doing that in NSW

NSW isn't in lockdown. Sydney is but the rest of the state is ok.

. Look and learn . Do your independant research (Bitchute ,Rumble Etc not MSM.) Covid 19 is the greatest scam of all time . Wake up sheeple !!!!!!!!!

I used to have little tolerance for stupidity but in my old age i'm finding it more and more amusing as long as it's not harmful.... so thanks for yours (stupidity that is), it gave me a laugh. And in my personal opinion, i think religion may have won the prize for the biggest scam of all time. This is not the place for us to discuss our thoughts on such matters... maybe you should start your own thread to display your ignorance in and leave this one alone.

Edited by spudly
  • Like 5

You stupid fool spud and look at the other idiots . Wayne , Doug and Von that have put up their names on my post . All of you take the Vax and i will not be attending your eminent funerals . You people are so dumb , What is the new IQ level of pinball players .?

You stupid fool spud and look at the other idiots . Wayne , Doug and Von that have put up their names on my post . All of you take the Vax and i will not be attending your eminent funerals . You people are so dumb , What is the new IQ level of pinball players .?

Well, thank you for proving my point in regards to your stupidity. Now that's enough derailing... please take it elsewhere. I'm out.

• Like 3

Hey everyone, just chill OK....This is not a Covid forum ! We run these meets at OUR cost for the good of the pinball community ! These pinball meet forums are to spread the news and invite fellow pinballers into OUR homes for a fun night....I for one, if I where to see my pinball meets thread being used for Covid or any other forum being confirmed or denied would be really pissed off ! So all relax, and use this thread for what it is, too hopefully a great gettogether and play some pins with our fellow Pin Heads !
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Just jumped on AA now and seen this. Boy did this topic go skew wiff and off the rails ! Well said Grunta !

Look forward to having the meet in the future.(plus side is I am dragging even more machines out of storage and getting them done in lockdown)

Till then post your Covid opinions elsewhere !

• Like 4