IGNORED

World Championship of eSports 2021

Shame, I just finished rebuilding and rewiring my console in prep for MGL47, but nvmd I now have a new project and am out hunting for a trackball already, want to go for that authentic game play feel :023:.....but who needs an excuse anyways bring on MGL47. Don't think I'll be getting a steering wheel setup though, just not that into driving games.

It's good to have a trackball. Also great to have a paddle, like for Breakout, Tron and Arkanoid, just to name a few. Yes bring it on ... OK I will ... :)

• Like 1

It's good to have a trackball. Also great to have a paddle, like for Breakout, Tron and Arkanoid, just to name a few. Yes bring it on ... OK I will ... :)

Now look what you gone made me done...:DwAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Ultimarc.jpg.9b08a65c82223f7952bd582ceb700eaf.jpg ​

• Like 2

Here's my trackball :)

That's a good idea ... :023:

I used to have a logitech trackball for the PC about 15 years ago, just like yours.

• Like 1

That's a beauty. And the size of the trackball is important. That one is the perfect size. Yours reminds me of the size used on the dedicated Crystal Castles and Marble Madness cabs (and what great games they are!!!!!)

First time I saw a trackball, lol. Honestly, I don't even know what you use it for. Anyway, the games I play don't require a trackball.

I play a lot of LoL, and if I had a better team we would be able to play in one of the tournaments going on now. These guys play LoL, and they have a chance to win big prizes. If I could play in at least one of the tournaments it would be awesome.

For now, I can only follow the matches played on https://tips.gg/lol/matches/. The good thing is that you can predict scores, and win prizes if you get it right. One day I might play in a tournament, I hope.

Edited by HillyWelos
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

After MGL47 and MGL48 have been completed, this is the halfway mark on the World Championship of eSports for 2021 ...

C3SoHtT.png

xLnDuEX.png

There are 2 more tournaments remaining. The next one starts on Sep-03. 

• Like 2