Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Vampire Glass anti reflective pinball glass

He's shipping from Victoria. Great product. Great dude. I have a sheet in my STTNG and for the first couple of weeks I'd keep thinking "Did I leave the glass off?" when I walked into the pinny room. The downside is that it's really highlighted how bashed up the rest of the glass in my collection is... :)
  • Like 1

Well.

I got my 1st ever delivery of this new fangled whizz bang non reflective glass about an hour ago and thought yeh, I'll unwrap the impressive packing tomorrow but temptation won.

Fitted it to the Road show

OMG - amazing. feels like you could reach in and change a flipper rubber without taking the lockdown bar off. Matrix style.

Damn, Now which games will get the same glass :rolleyes

Thanks Lucas for the organising and I guess we'll be chatting again.

• Like 4

Thats the problem Jeff it make standard glass look obsolete ,, and then the justifiable reason to get them all done ,, but with some of the ridiculous mods ou t there , this 1 is used every moment you look at the game

• Like 3

Well.

I got my 1st ever delivery of this new fangled whizz bang non reflective glass about an hour ago and thought yeh, I'll unwrap the impressive packing tomorrow but temptation won.

OMG - amazing. feels like you could reach in and change a flipper rubber without taking the lockdown bar off. Matrix style.

Hi Jeff,

No Problem. Glad you like it. FYI. Sold out of Wide Body on Sunday, If you want more wide I can back order. Plenty of Standard in stock. Let me know whenever you want more.

Cheers

Lucas

• Like 1

Well.

I keep telling everyone, “careful once you start you can’t stop.� Hey mate it’s like when we bought our first pin. Who knew they multiply so fast. �

Shout out #JPD needs more glass.

• Like 2

Thats the problem Jeff it make standard glass look obsolete ,, and then the justifiable reason to get them all done ,, but with some of the ridiculous mods ou t there , this 1 is used every moment you look at the game

This type glass and ColourDMD are must have mods for me now John. Luckily for me my collection is shrinking!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Massive thank you to Lucas for sending the 2 vampire glass to Perth.

Looks amazing on my wife's The Lost World Jurassic Park and my daughter's Last Action Hero.

Makes the playfield look so new and will admit in multi balls mode though the balls might come out as didnt look like there was any glass in there.

A1 for communication as well as Lucas kept in contact following up during the freight stand.

Strongly recommend getting these glass.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-tempid":"temp_166709_1619931976716_236"}[/ATTACH]wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-tempid":"temp_166708_1619931991538_178"}[/ATTACH]wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-tempid":"temp_166710_1619931997952_47"}[/ATTACH]wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-tempid":"temp_166711_1619932002663_245"}[/ATTACH]wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​

552362398_2021-04-3014_28_43.thumb.jpg.b63b22e91846d4b14e06a816bfdb1089.jpg

985780508_2021-04-3014_28_57.thumb.jpg.054c8bcfd3c8c1f25696e5f43ab9611e.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 20/3/2021 at 12:08 PM, metalthrashinmad said:

Hi All,

Still got a few sheets of Vampire glass left.

Current price is,

Standard size $300

​​​Wide body $350

Can ship Australia wide with shipping starting at $50

Cheers MTM

Can you post to Tassie 

On 20/3/2021 at 12:08 PM, metalthrashinmad said:

Hi All,

Still got a few sheets of Vampire glass left.

Current price is,

Standard size $300

​​​Wide body $350

Can ship Australia wide with shipping starting at $50

Cheers MTM

Can you post to Tassie